Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance 2 ,

The_scorpion

Liturgist
glad it works

i personally use an exe that is customised for a special multiplayer configuration i'm using. But i think it is based on the latest SVN exe. However, i haven't played serious singleplayer for a while, so i can't say if the current exe's are any good for that :-D

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I am glad myself to have 25AP back, and it also got rid of another quirk, which was that loading guns took a full turn. If it was the wrong (large) clip reloading was completely impossible during combat.

I dont know if that was intentional. Found it a bit strange because the automatic consequence would have been to carry several additional weapons, with the largest magazines possible, in order to never have to reload.

The_scorpion

Liturgist
LCJr. said:
Nah, you people don't deserve my innovative genius. LCJr. = Little Cleve Junior I just looked and I first tried it in 2002 so the project needs to mature more.

Seriously I had my idea up to alpha/beta stage and ran into a major snag with not being able to remove the Rocket Rifle. I shelved it and picked back up again after Deutscher(?) found the weapon tables in the exe. Sidenote, I miss LotB. Tweaked the idea and had it back up to beta and my HDD burned up. Lost a lot of work and gave up.
Sorta picked it back up last year but my interest wasn't really there. Remember these?

That's about as far as I got last time:( If I would have had a mapper I might have got somewhere. Still it wouldn't be anything more than a gun and map mod.

You still around LCJr. ? Any objections against me shamelessly stealing your above artwork while giving credits at the end of a usually unread readme file? :cool:

freinds of mine have this WW2 themed mod going on, and i've grown into that somewhat, looking for matching content for this project.

I'm getting ready to play JA2 for the first time ever. I've read that the 1.13 Mod is to JA2 as Sword Coast Stratagems is to Baldur's Gate 2. It takes a great game and makes is peerless. I'm having issues getting it to work on Linux. I've since been successful installing Stracciatella mod.

Should I wait and put in the effort into getting 1.13 to work, or just play Stracciatella? Is it THAT much of an improvement?

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm getting ready to play JA2 for the first time ever. I've read that the 1.13 Mod is to JA2 as Sword Coast Stratagems is to Baldur's Gate 2. It takes a great game and makes is peerless. I'm having issues getting it to work on Linux. I've since been successful installing Stracciatella mod.

Should I wait and put in the effort into getting 1.13 to work, or just play Stracciatella? Is it THAT much of an improvement?
Play Stracciatella. Properly configured 1.13 is better, but it's a bloated mess of a mod and you won't know how you want to have it set up unless you're already familiar with the game. And vanilla JA2 is already peerless :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom