Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Isometric art

Is this video useful?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • $@!&#$#!!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I see a couple people asking about Isometric art, and not that much helpful information about it. I am not an artist but I enjoy drawing isometric art and like to share my exploration.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
480p quality and 20 minutes for something that can be explained in 2.
I guess beggars aren't choosers, so if someone really needs this, it'll be helpful.

eNVwJUb.png

Finishing the main part of the stave church. It needs maybe a tower...

2NPkOup.png

How would you proceed...???

YES! I have some cutting edge techniques (from 1995) to create towers and these sorts of things.

MarathonGuy1337

Educated
I know its gonna be considered taboo but I've been experimenting with a low poly 3D model and using post processing to achieve that classic retro 90s look to the artwork for a pet project by using simple texture maps and then just positioning my camera in a Isometric position within the 3D world space.

I have no use for this. But it is very cozy.

That said its nice to see some guys and girls like doing it more old school and I agree the video is super cozy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom