Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is oblivion still a better game than Skyrim?

Is oblivion still a better game than Skyrim?

• Oblivion is the best,you can have a horse in armour.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Skyrim si the best,you can fight dragons that can kill all kind of questgivers.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Nah it is obviously that elder scrolls online is the superior product.

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

vazha

Arcane
Oblivion has at least its Dark Brotherhood questline going for it, what does Skyrim have? Except walruses, that is.

I think you may have misclicked and should have posted this question in "general gaming discussion"

Modron

Arcane
I voted kingcomrade, at least that is what I assume the ESO option is.

Okagron

Prophet
Oblivion has the best guards though. You move a piece of bread that is not yours with the hold button. The guard comes up to you to pay the 1 gold fine. You refuse to pay. And then he tries to kill you on the spot.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Can someone ban these fucktards already.

No shit. Why not do a simple search and read the hundreds of pages already devoted to the pointless topic that has already been thrashed to death a thousand times.

Gee, I wonder what happens if you type this into the google search bar?

site:rpgcodex.net skyrim vs oblivion

Should just lock these threads and throw them in prosperland.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

No shit. Why not do a simple search and read the hundreds of pages already devoted to the pointless topic that has already been thrashed to death a thousand times.

:negative: You are one stupid son of bitch. Why the fuck are reading and posting in this thread if you hate it that much.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012

:negative: You are one stupid son of bitch. Why the fuck are reading and posting in this thread if you hate it that much.
Who are you?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Who are you?
Who Bitch This IS ?

mbv123

Arbiter

Who are you?
I'm the cook

Tigranes

Arcane
Oblivion has the best guards though. You move a piece of bread that is not yours with the hold button. The guard comes up to you to pay the 1 gold fine. You refuse to pay. And then he tries to kill you on the spot.

American Police Simulator v1.0

CreamyBlood

Arcane

Because when I see an obvious troll post in the list on the front page I like to click it and see whose idiot alt is shitposting.

If you truly wanted an answer to the question you could have spent the entire night reading existing posts of opinions on the matter.

Hopefully Infinitron will merge this with one of the many other threads on this exact same topic and bury it in the Bethseda sub-forum where it belongs.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Because when I see an obvious troll post in the list on the front page I like to click it and see whose idiot alt is shitposting.

If you truly wanted an answer to the question you could have spent the entire night reading existing posts of opinions on the matter.

Hopefully Infinitron will merge this with one of the many other threads on this exact same topic and bury it in the Bethseda sub-forum where it belongs.

Don't really care if it gets moved,i was going for mocking of the "Fallout 3 is better game than Fallout 2" thread. Seeing how there is like 10 retarded threads on the front page and 20 more in the participation awards forum,decided to put the work needed for the dumbfuck tag.

fobia

When I joined the Codex I thought Iren was the worst possible shitposter. Living in his deranged world, posting away incoherent bullshit all day long. I thought there couldn't possibly exist a combination of worse features in a human being, that has the urge (or in your case it's possibly the only option) to express his feelings and thoughts online.

Now I know better.

Stop Posting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom