Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Intelligence (report enemy cities here)

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Just a minor heads up, if you want to screw with people when out scouting, send a small group of Dragoons with one hero on a zep. When you see a mandrake planation, drop your hero, put one dragoon onto him, and gather the Mandrake/destroy it. The one dragoon is so it will not cost too much to move him back to the Zep, the Dragoon is because of the increased move meaning faster AP regen. The hero and dragoon is to destroy/thieve their Mandrake and be a dick.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
been travelling a bit and found one of the templars
tbtemplar.png

from the city placement it looks like he's prioritizing his navy

[edit]reuploaded the image

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Shannow said:
from the city placement it looks like he's prioritizing his navy
Looks more like he's a moron since a few cells down he'd have had easy access to wood, stone and water.
yeah... was going to write that but thought i'd give him the benefit of the doubt

...oh and as he's larping portugal... the placement looks about right with the coastline and everything

Malakal said:
Which continent is he on? Lets raid him.
25 ... i don't know about raiding that... doesn't look all that profitable

Humanophage

Arcane
It would be quite convenient to raid him, yes. It's such a shame to destroy all those relatively active players. Especially considering the fact that his clan is the only one other than us and Elite that has over 2 people. He does look profitable with that metropolis of his.

Tycn

Savant
Not sure if our Kresp-given right to level unaligned settlements applies here. I just hope that the game takes off and gives us a healthy supply of players to diplomatise or do battle with.

There are many cities in the lower left continent, but the location is not really conducive to raiding.

Humanophage

Arcane
I've been intending to launch a promotional campaign of the game at various forums, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment.

The scheme could be like this: I make a thread about the game on a number of forums, post the links, and those who can go there and bump the thread occasionally with their comments. It can actually be quite fun if the forum is either intelligent enough or stupid enough: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/171479-4/

Tycn

Savant
That forum seems to validate my hypothesis that you can approximate the intelligence of a poster by dividing average post length by signature height. At any rate, I'd be happy to help.

Also, http://warchaos.ru/worlds/4/1

Damn. I hope TB looks like that in a year.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
found nogach
tbnogach.png

additional info: he has four mandrake fields and both his cities are set to auto-attack

Katana_LOL

Educated
Im in the process of poking Inq, ive killed one of his swords men, and am going to poke at his city, lets hope this works out!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
He probably has 10k walls...

Anyway directly east of the island is lotr clan with its 3 cities by Merlin. Raid or not? Didnt make screens sorry, but its eastern part of the continent.

Katana_LOL

Educated
Ive killed 3 of Inq's heroes one was his Mage hero (FUCKING LOL i know!) ive just started stealing from his stores, get in while its hot! Scrod is on his way with some help for me, but i fear that i will have removed his main city before that happens

Fens

Ford of the Llies
your friendly neighbourhood stalker brings you:

shownoff
tbshownoff.png

[edit]not on the screenshot: hero souruchelli, lvl 9, few landsknechts

[edit2]nearly missed his third one
tbshownoff2.png

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
shownoff sells a lot of cheap goods, raiding him is counterproductive IMO - I actually bought things from him at below the production prices!

Katana_LOL

Educated
Or and im just throwing this out there, raid him, but wait and dont buy from him for a while, steal his shit like a bloke in detroit!

Fens

Ford of the Llies
his cities aren't particularly well placed when it comes to resource gathering (penwest has two wood squares adjacent, velvick has none and calmness has 0 as well... stone is even worse)... he probably needs the money to buy stone

Fens

Ford of the Llies
found another unaligned:

tbwarrior.png

(he must have more than this village in the hinterland)

Fens

Ford of the Llies
templars are fortifying their coasts
tbtemplarwall.png

punkgirl has citadels at 139 / 490 and 124 / 498

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom