Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If Codexers had written Mass Effect

Project: Eternity
...this is probably what the romances would be like. Someone edited audio clips together for pairings that you don't normally get or between companions.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... ex/2028268

BobbyTheI's Wacky Fun-Time Audio Edit Thread! (Updated 4/11)
BobbyTheI

Created 9 months ago, Modified 9 months ago
Figured it was time to stop spamming the Jack thread and put these in a separate thread, since there seems to be an interest.

I'll keep this first post updated as new edits are done.

MASSIVE EFFECT: THE SERIES

* Episode 1: Mercenary Interests (Shepard/Zaeed)
* Episode 2: Belligerent Sexual Tension (Miranda/Jack)
* Episode 3: Rite of Passage (Grunt/Tali)
* Episode 4: Armistice (Tali/Legion)
* Episode 5: Elevator Action! (Jacob/Kasumi... and others) *NEW*

Tycn

Savant
I find your knowledge of Mass Effect fans and their ungodly creations somewhat disturbing. As do I your choice to place your thread in this forum...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tycn said:
I find your knowledge of Mass Effect fans and their ungodly creations somewhat disturbing. As do I your choice to place your thread in this forum...

racofer

Thread Incliner
If Codexers had written ME the Asari would be a race of hermaphrodites that reproduce by anal rapping other species where they lay a larva which feeds on the host's fecal mater.

Hegel

Arcane
Tasteful rape, trannie whores, furries, Pakis, unicorn bestiality. I'm proud.

If codexians would have written Bioware romances, I suspect it would be more in line with this:
THtLi.jpg

gjAZE.jpg

5K8TZ.jpg

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/angler
This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakIB_IJnu0

...and this:
SboxJ.jpg

rTd3R.gif

Luzur

Good Sir
racofer said:
If Codexers had written ME the Asari would be a race of hermaphrodites that reproduce by anal rapping other species where they lay a larva which feeds on the host's fecal mater.

no, that would be the Alien fans doing that, Codexers version would hold alot of monocles & tophats, old games from Earth preserved for millenniums in cryo chambers and not a single, true female.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom