Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

i own a PSP. the PSP is the best portable ever made

tennishero

Novice
Metal_Gear_Solid_Peace_Walker_Cover_Art.jpg

grpspvillage.jpg

(no these are not the latest pc graphics but graphics on a portable!!!!)

MMXI

Arcane
tennishero said:
(no these are not the latest pc graphics but graphics on a portable!!!!)
My laptop is portable and has way better graphics.

Suck on it, bitch.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Buy a smartphone instead if you're gonna carry around shit. Most of the phones support emulators anyway. And sell your PSP. Portable in the name is just bullshit, ever since it was released Ive seen more guys at the subway with their laptops instead of the portable consoles. Swear to god, Ive seen tops 5 people with NDS's and PSP's. Portable as in move it from the kitchen to the living room. Why the fuck would you buy one if it never leaves your house anyway?

MetalCraze

Arcane
Metal Gear Solid is one of the shittiest games in history. Why the fuck do you post it as a pro for PSP?

I mean you could've went with a god of war at least. At least that one is playable.

Anyway the best portable thing for gaming is, of course, netbooks. They let you play superior PC games because they are PCs. Aren't as big as notebooks yet don't have 3,5" screens where you can't see anything. And can be fitted with touchscreen mods.

MMXI

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
Metal Gear Solid is one of the shittiest games in history. Why the fuck do you post it as a pro for PSP?
:incline:

MetalCraze said:
I mean you could've went with a god of war at least. At least that one is playable.
:decline:

If you're going to act elite, at least be consistent.

Black Cat

Magister
The PSP is pretty ace. It got P3P, it got all the bloody Harutoki games rereleased for it (and the fifth one is an exclusive), it got a ton of pretty cool visual novels getting released for it every other week (Zettai Meikyuu Grimm!), including some pretty obscure stuff that was almost impossible to get a hold of before it got a new release (Lucian Bee's!). It got new releases of almost all the Persona games, and it got Patapons, too. Patapons!

:love:

Only jerks dislike Patapons.

Edit:

It also got a Phantombrave rerelease, the Prinny games, and bloody DISGAEA INFINITE which is the most awesome thing(ie), like, totally ever, dood!

anus_pounder

Arcane
Too bad PCSP still can't run most games. I really want to see whats all this about MGS Acid, but I'm not coughing up cash for a psp.

Achilles

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
MGS is one of the shittiest games in history? you're a joke

True, it's not really a game, just one huge cutscene.

Also, lol penishero.

MetalCraze

Arcane
@MMXI:

Dude in my world unless the portable platform is able to play something as good as Jagged Alliance it isn't worth a dime.

Still GoW is better than MGS that's all I've meant.

@KC: I can watch movies like MGS on anything. But can your platform have games?

MapMan

Arcane
I had PSP and had to sell it because it lacks any fun games. There are few gems like god of war, patapon and one of the first games for psp: killzone which has awesome multiplayer. Those gems released once every 6 months at best was not enough. Maybe the PSP 2 will be better (have better games).

Achilles

Arcane
I wouldn't mind clinging together with that girl in the last pic.

tennishero

Novice
MetalCraze said:
@MMXI:

Dude in my world unless the portable platform is able to play something as good as Jagged Alliance it isn't worth a dime.

928840_68176_front.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom