Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I may start some undies in the near future...

• Thread starter User was nabbed fit
  • Start date

User was nabbed fit

Edit: since this is supposed to be in RPG, but Jarl keeps switching forums :wink: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=32511

I've almost exhausted all the options available to me from standard issue underwear (too frail), so I think soon I will get into the undie scene. What I'm looking for is comfortable and well-woven material. Everything else (like colors/design options) is significantly less important to me. So if it doesn't have those first two then I don't want to wear it.

So, here are the materials and models I'm considering. Let me know if my impressions are wrong.

<blockquote>Synthetic: Seems like it has everything that I want. It will probably be the first one that I try. I know advocates of natural stuff don't think highly of it, but what do the rest of you who have worn it think?

Down-filled: These underwear garments seem to have a great deal of C&C (comfort & coziness), and the natural aspect of them sounds interesting. The only complaint I've heard is that they are all basically "the same." Are they the same in the sense that cotton and linen are also the same? Because I don't mind that as long as the outer layers are good (resistant).

Polyester: Open-breathing material that appear to be more like synthetic than natural. Also are "the same." It appears that the composure is dynamic based on your choices, with custom materials such as cotton and the like being used as a mix, but what about strength? Comfort & Coziness isn't meaningful to me unless I feel like I'm wearing a strong, supportive textile.

Linen: Haven't really heard much about this textile, except that it's stronger than cotton, and feels fresher. That's good but what else?

Cotton: Seems to mostly be an outdated fabric with minimal protection. I likely won't be using it unless someone can disprove that statement.</blockquote>Did I miss anything?

Kz3r0

Arcane
Slip_uomo_basic_mini_sloggi.jpg

DarkSign

Erudite
well-woven? wtf kind of criteria is that. do you mean thick? or tightly woven? or well made?

cotton can be "well-woven"

are your 'nads so big and your waist so small that you need a custom pattern cut? are they rubbing through your undies at a feverish pace so as to make regular undies obsolete?

Having some experience with costumes, if you dont like cotton, lycra would be fine - 4-way stretch. Linen makes no sense as it's not thicker than cotton - in fact it's more threadbare. And it usually scratches.

Ghoulem

Erudite
:facepalm:

Hygiene and decency. Two things the codex needs more of.
Dicks and aspies. Two things we already have a plethora of

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I do.

The alternative is to shake it hard enough where flung piss can hit you in the face. Who would want to do that?

And I've seen some guys in restrooms use both hands. Is that really necessary? No way your dick is that heavy.

Another thing that is completely disgusting is when men get so close to the urinals that their arms are actually touching the sides of it. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Btw this thread is gay.

User was nabbed fit

Dicksmoker said:
Btw this thread is gay.

Just because it's taking away attention from the "I may start some indies in the near future..." thread. Or is it the opposite? Hmmm. :cool:

Didn't find anything else that rhymed with "indies" anyway.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I am surprised racofer hasn't posted his What What In The Butt gif yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom