Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I feel desire to play Fallout 3

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Honestly the exploration aspect is the only good thing i enjoyed the most.

still fucking hated how their butchered gameplay and the story.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Too bad the exploration had you discovering randomly generated medkits/ammo and water. Oh I forgot you also found amazing npc's.... like the old lady living by herself surrounded by a mutant apocalypse and she gave you a quest to retrieve a violin or some-such-shit from a pre-war bunker. Oh AND don't forget that even though the old lady and countless other side quests are completely fucking retarded they are nothing; NOTHING compared to the abomination that is the main quest.

There is not enough offensive words across my 3 language vocabulary, that would do justice to the little kids town who are fending off an infinitely re-spawning army of supermutants.... meanwhile the elite brotherhood of steel is getting it's ass raped.

Add to that a scaling system on par with Oblivion and you have
:hearnoevil:

I apologize.....:deadhorse:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom