Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I am very angry at Dragon Age II.

godsend1989

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin
I finished this game with my finger on escape every time a dialog popped in, what a mess now i realize not because i read the lines too fast is just they are idiotically obvious, dialogs are Arcania level.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
root said:
Volourn said:
pea_.jpg
I think oglaf is one of the codexers. this is just too fitting to be a coincidence.

piydek

Cipher
I've just seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrFm3I9LEW8&feature=related

These people are really retards. If they believe half of the shit they're saying, they're complete cretins. And that Mike Laidlaw moron. Fuck, this made me angry. I don't get angry about things like these anymore, but this was painful. What's upsetting me the most is how they insist that they're pushing the genre forward by implementing TEH button of awshum!! And how that other moron said that you don't want an RPG to feel like playing a chess game. What....the....fuck??!!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
piydek said:
I've just seen this:

These people are really retards. If they believe half of the shit they're saying, they're complete cretins. And that Mike Laidlaw moron. Fuck, this made me angry. I don't get angry about things like these anymore, but this was painful. What's upsetting me the most is how they insist that they're pushing the genre forward by implementing TEH button of awshum!! And how that other moron said that you don't want an RPG to feel like playing a chess game. What....the....fuck??!!
That was just awful. And trust me, they believe what they are saying. Meaning, they are cretins.

RPGMaster

Savant
piydek said:
I've just seen this:

That Mike Darrah fool has the worst "beard" I have ever seen. It is an insult to manhood.

Seolas

Liturgist
Spot on with the review.

The main plus I'd give the game is that being based in one city they managed to tie a lot of the seemingly insignificant side-quests into the plot at large. There are subtle clues here and there in side-quests towards the main quest and it is pretty clever at times. Sadly, PLAYING those side-quests is as mundane as can be due to the map recycling and the trash mobs from hell that teleport, rise from the concrete ground, or jump from places that often don't exist.

I'm not as picky as some people, I try and enjoy whatever I can and enjoyed DA:O a fair bit but DA2 was a mediocre game, a 5/10 type game at most.

piydek

Cipher
J_C said:
That was just awful. And trust me, they believe what they are saying. Meaning, they are cretins.

Unfortunately, I believe so too. They are too dumb to be able to act and deceive. Genuine retards.

Serious_Business said:
Thank god for a new combat system...

Yes, the highest rated comment. Oh dear.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Trying too hard for KKK's horse. If you had written this when DA2 came out then ok, but like this when you're just repeating what everyone else(mostly) has said, it just smacks of lazy opportunism.

4/10 for the effort though.

piydek

Cipher
commie said:
Trying too hard for KKK's horse. If you had written this when DA2 came out then ok, but like this when you're just repeating what everyone else(mostly) has said, it just smacks of lazy opportunism.

What?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
commie said:

But 6/10 for being older than you.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Bullshit. If you were really that old, you wouldn't waste time on the internet. 2/10 for lack of adult behaviour.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Seolas said:
Spot on with the review.

The main plus I'd give the game is that being based in one city they managed to tie a lot of the seemingly insignificant side-quests into the plot at large. There are subtle clues here and there in side-quests towards the main quest and it is pretty clever at times. Sadly, PLAYING those side-quests is as mundane as can be due to the map recycling and the trash mobs from hell that teleport, rise from the concrete ground, or jump from places that often don't exist.

I'm not as picky as some people, I try and enjoy whatever I can and enjoyed DA:O a fair bit but DA2 was a mediocre game, a 5/10 type game at most.

What's more painfull that story after meh begining is not as bad, but for every limited piece of CoC or roleplaying the game offers you have to pay by grinding throu 1001st trash mob. Combat which was hyped as awesome is just tedius and boring 1m excercise of button mash (or 5 minutes when paying on da hard). Forget of tactics and plans but it's not diablo H&S fun neither. It's even worse than Arcanium combat. :x Origins were 5/10 to 6/10 medicore but still fun to play game with deeo for MS RPG elements. DA2 is worth 3/10 thanks to "awesomness" and :retarded: ending which make all the choices in game meaningless. F..ing :decline: of popamole.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Hey, guyz, did you know the number one difference between DA1 and DA2?

DA1 was released by a 'scrappy indy dev' and DA2 wasn't.

FUKKIN' R00FLES FUKKIN R00FLES!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Volourn said:
Bullshit. If you were really that old, you wouldn't waste time on the internet. 2/10 for lack of adult behaviour.
Which one of us is it that have 14958 posts again?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I never claimed to be mature or an adult. So, fuck off your bullshit 'neener neener you immature too' shit accusation since I never denied such charges, my horny horse poster.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Volourn said:
I never claimed to be mature or an adult.
Neither did I. I resent your accusations and shit.

commie's join date: 2010
my join date: 2004
4 - 10 = 6 years older

All my posts are filled with hidden easter bunnies like that. I'm complex like that.

So, fuck off your bullshit 'neener neener you immature too' shit accusation since I never denied such charges, my horny horse poster.
Hold your pretty princess prances, Voltorb! What exactly is a neener?

Also: when you turn eighteen I'll buy you your first tequila race, I promise.

bioware are basing their game design on maximising profit in their niche market. they can be discounted when it comes to producing quality products in the future. let it go bros.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom