Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
can't really say I give a shit about the payday 2 garbage. I just want a worthy successor to Hotline Miami

Bradylama

Arcane
Hm, that video gives me a GTA2 vibe, mostly because "live action" and "over the top", I guess.

There was a live action trailer for the original game that had a very Drive feel too it, but it wasn't quite so on-the-nose as to have an actual top-down through the roof perspective.

pippin

Preordered :takemymoney:
wtf does the digital deluxe ed include?

Hotline Miami Facebook page said:
The Digital Special Edition includes the game + the Remix EP - six remixed tracks from M|O|O|N, Scattle and Carpenter Brut."

Edit: I might have been drunk but if I remember correctly there were physical vinyl copies of that EP, but I don't know too much about that.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wow, already #2 bestseller. I got the first for free. It's a good game but... will wait for sale.

Of course.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Actually, the Payday 2 swag is not limited to pre-orders, check the FAQ at the bottom of the page:

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/hotlinemiami2/

Also:

Q: I live in Australia and Hotline Miami 2 is banned here. How can I enjoy this content for PAYDAY 2?

A: Those of you who are Australians are free to send an e-mail to info@overkillsoftware.com with the subject line “Australian Heister calling in”. In the e-mail, please attach a scanned copy of your passport or ID that identifies you as an Australian. You will then be sent a special code that unlocks the content to you for free.

:salute:

communard

Arcane
There was a live action trailer for the original game that had a very Drive feel too it, but it wasn't quite so on-the-nose as to have an actual top-down through the roof perspective.

That trailer is fucking awesome. Nothing like Drive though. This is pure 90s cheese.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Gamer Network (the owner of Eurogamer) has launched "crowdfunded" collector's edition business, and its first games are Hotline Miami 1&2 and Papers, Please.

yYhjsub.jpg

https://www.gamersedition.com/product/hotline-miami

2,425 more orders are needed to start production.

To mark the arrival of the second and final Hotline Miami game, we’ve partnered with Dennaton to create the ultimate version of its ultra-stylish, ultra-violent top-down shooter series. Everything in this Gamer’s Edition is specified and designed by Dennaton.

This is a one-off compilation that will never be offered again, so grab one while you can.

Please note that due to this game’s 18 rating, this Gamer’s Edition will not be available to residents of Australia or Germany.

• Hotline Miami on DVD & Steam
  • Hotline Miami 2 Digital Special Edition on DVD & Steam
  • Custom DVD case & packaging by Dennaton
  • C90 mix tape by Dennaton
  • Trade paperback of the Hotline Miami 2 comic by Dayjob Studio
  • Pack of 5 “Cameo” trading cards designed by Dennaton
  • 50 Blessings spraypaint stencil
  • Custom art card by Dennaton

Astral Rag

Arcane
Last edited:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ooooo jungle levels!

2826615-2.jpg

Edit:

"The melee-resistant dogs return, as do fat enemies which are impervious to anything other than bullets. But they're joined by bullet-ducking samurai, running enemies who leap to close the distance, and a selection of level-specific mini-bosses."

:incline:

I know what I'm going to do tonight.

Last edited:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It's out and the "rape" is in. Jesus, you have to be utterly retarded to get offended by it.

First thing in the game you decide if you want to skip that split second scene in the beginning of the game... hurrrrp.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
It's out and the "rape" is in. Jesus, you have to be utterly retarded to get offended by it.

First thing in the game you decide if you want to skip that split second scene in the beginning of the game... hurrrrp.

Welcome to 2015.

Wulfstand

Prophet
Cannot fucking believe how good the game's soundtrack is, it's even better than the first one's ost by and large.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom