Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TBS HoMM3 fan add-on Horn Of The Abyss now available in English

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
According to just release news they are planning to release new campaigns and add new map objects - fine, I guess. They are also focusing on re-balancing magic system and making "all magic schools playable" - not cool and I sense a shitton of problems coming from this. Particularly with their approach of making all the balance changes they started introducing mandatory.

Parabalus

Arcane
According to just release news they are planning to release new campaigns and add new map objects - fine, I guess. They are also focusing on re-balancing magic system and making "all magic schools playable" - not cool and I sense a shitton of problems coming from this. Particularly with their approach of making all the balance changes they started introducing mandatory.
Did they have any really dumb balance changes so far?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

No, it's all just vocal necro mains being butthurt about nerfs. :smug:

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Define "dumb"?

They've been mentioned on previous pages itt. Some of it is OK (conflux nerfs), some of it is weird and completely unnecessary (removing resistance), some is probably needed but vastly changes a lot of tactics (no more nuke'n'run), some controversial (no more tp in guild normally, but guaranteed with research). Overall rather more miss than hit imo, mostly "but why?". I definitely would not like them to focus on "we know better how this game should play" over adding more high quality content and assets, clear decline in my book.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom