Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hiver and The Doublepost

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
You do realize the whole reason he created that forum (of which he is the only member) was to "get back" at all of us shitslurping retards who just don't get Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire, right? And then bragged about posting in comment sections and other fan forums with his confused-yet-defiantly-self-righteous verbal diarrhea? Now thatis the absolute highest level of butthurt I've ever witnessed.
tessera could learn a thing or two from hiver, it seems

Oriebam

It was fun to push hiver's buttons and make fun of him. But that's actually what kills the entertainment. He just responds with random stupidity or kindergarden-level insults. You get bored quickly and everything you read from his post makes you either roll your eyes or facepalm.

Dumb kid roleplaying a PTS war prisoner or just a poster with severe mental retardation? Discuss!!!
whoa I've just been enlightened
it's actually a really complex and well-thought plan to teach us a lesson about how trolling and schadenfreude never pays

"Omae wa mo trolleiru"

I fucking wish. In reality this guy is just really into the peanut butter, if you catch my drift

Oriebam

oh, you didn't read what I edited in(and out) before, did you wyrmlord?

awkward thing, nevermind

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This topic is now about whether I should ban everyone who keeps talking about fucking Hiver.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
It was fun to push hiver's buttons and make fun of him. But that's actually what kills the entertainment. He just responds with random stupidity or kindergarden-level insults.
He also responds with elaborate Photoshops, or custom made drawings, on which he clearly spent way way WAY too much time just to get back at a poster on the internet. More-so interesting given then he also claims he does not care or simply ignores people he doesn't like.

And then, if he really gets pissed, he will BOTH put you on Ignore AND stalk you across the forums to insult you in random threads, including LPs.
Yeah, like those animated gifs he loved to make.

hiver

mmeeehhh... i think Bela Lugosi is better. :smug:

although... this was one hell of a performance:

:salute: Leslie Nielsen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom