Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Hilarious Oblivion/Fallout 3 audio interview

Jung

Liturgist
The seamy underbelly of your seamy underbelly
Uz0rnaem said:
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

Rewarded like with a blowjob instead of suffocation?

Uz0rnaem

Scholar
I guess the reward is getting banned from whatever board you post this crap on.

bryce777

Erudite
Chefe said:
Fuck Pete Hines. Fuck him up his stupid ass. If I ever met that shiteating cocksucker in real life, I would rip his fucking throat out with a rusty fork and feast on his eyeballs.

If I ever met him in fake life, I would ask him nicely to stop. But thank god we don't live in that shitty ass fake life, so I can still go hannibal lecter on his stupid fucking ass.

I have a boner now.

bryce777

Erudite
stalin_brando said:
They're probably going to wait for the RPG Codex, NMA and other sites like it to shut down, and for everyone to forget what Fallout was ever like before they start work on Fallout 3. Expect it sometime Summer, 2009.

Nah, they are just marketing to the illiterate crowd anyhow.

I mean seriously...bthesda fans who can READ or THINK?

Section8

Cipher
I Gizoogled this thread. Then I thought, 'Hey, why is it spamming "y'know" as every second word?' Then I realised.

And honestly, I think Bethesda's best marketing tactic for Fallout 3 would be to shut the fuck up about everything until - "Fallout 3 has gone gold! Expect to see it on shelves soon. We're not releasing screenshots or any preview content because they 'won't do it justice.'"

Or they could hire a halfway competent PR guy.

Uz0rnaem

Scholar
Section8 said:
And honestly, I think Bethesda's best marketing tactic for Fallout 3 would be to shut the fuck up about everything
Even though this approach is recommendable in pretty much any other case, it would be fatal for Fallout 3. You forgot that Bethesda doesn't just want to sell their Fallout 3 to die-hard fans, who have waited for the game for more than eight years now, but also to a completely different crowd of Beth-Fans and (most definitely) console gamers. People, who may have never even heard of Fallout before (or just vaguely remember it as "That thing with the giant ants and the slow combat"). So throwing a "finished" game on the shelves and saying "There you go" won't really do the trick. This would just lead to the post-release hype consisting of nothing but abysmally bad mouth-to-mouth propaganda by disgruntled hardcore fans.

Afterall, if it wouldn't have been for all that pre-release hype, the only people who'd give a crap about Oblivion right now would be RPG (and specifically Morrowind) fans, instead of... well, everybody on this planet.

D&DRULEZ

Novice
I need to vent a little...

OMFG that fucking elderscrolls forum is filled with fucktard cluster fucks and I want to grab their fucking heads and remove it from their uptight ass. I cant stand that cocksucking forum, they cant understand fucking simple concepts like fucking weekly show. they are so covered in Bethesda Jizz that they can't tell a fucking good forum from their cock shit 12 year old joke forum that not even the PR whore Pete Hines would stay in for more than five minutes.

/end venting
:evil:

By the way the followup interview is up at www.gamingsteve.com

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom