Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey mr. Markland

Lumpy

Arcane
What's the deal with Purgatorio, will it ever get finished, and who the fuck is this dickbag who appears to lead the project or something and actually posts something like this:
aulslime said:
I don't expect you to know this, but Monty was hired away from us by Obsidian.

Any promise, statement, guarantee, warranty or deadline that has ever been set, mentioned or referred to by anyone other than me is hereby revoked.

That release date was not set by me.
In response to the fact that today Purgatorio should've been out.

Texas Red

Whiner
What's with Mysteries of Westgate? The last official word was that the release date is this month.

Lumpy

Arcane
I've heard the douches at Atari have finished their shitty and likely easily crackable copy protection, so it should only be a matter of implementing it in the next patch.

Starwars

Arcane
How exactly does that make him a dickbag?

For the record, aulslime himself said on the the forums that they were trying for a Q4 release, but it was absolutely not set in stone.

I hope aulslime will actually *mean* it once he posts a release date (with all due respect to RDS because the work looks really great) instead of having release dates thrown out and not met as we've seen in the past. Until then, better to play the "it'll be done when it's done" card.

So I guess I don't really see what he did wrong here.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Lumpy said:
What's the deal with Purgatorio, will it ever get finished, and who the fuck is this dickbag who appears to lead the project or something and actually posts something like this:
aulslime said:
I don't expect you to know this, but Monty was hired away from us by Obsidian.

Any promise, statement, guarantee, warranty or deadline that has ever been set, mentioned or referred to by anyone other than me is hereby revoked.

That release date was not set by me.
In response to the fact that today Purgatorio should've been out.

I think it's probably fair to not hold the new peeps to whatever outlandish promises I made for a year and a half that were primarily designed to generate enough excitement in the project to keep new recruits coming in ;)

I am certain that Purgatorio will one day be completed; it is simply an enormous project. It is in good hands right now. These sorts of things have a life of their own and when you think they are in decline you will find them surging back.

:DeclineOfPurgatorio:

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I wonder if the exclusion of "Bad" and "Good" and inclusion of "Lawful" and "Chaotic" was deliberate :D And Jaesun, I think it's the opposite...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cloaked Figure said:
i think you guys should stop being so mean to the developers who come here!

:facepalm:

We are being nice to him, really!
He may well be the only dev who was not insulted here. At least not that I could remember having read some insults on him ;)

Deleted member 7219

Looks like Purgatorio has gone the same way as AoD and TSLRP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom