Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

IDK what he was talking about half the time, my brain filtered it out.
I bought the game, looks and feels fine but meh. Like how a girl goes after the bad boys, I need a bad game that can abuse me.

Caim

Arcane
The last 3 videos are literally the most entertaining things I've seen in years.

My sides.
You must've been in a coma for a while. Cyberpunk 2077 came out and it was shit, the Dark Souls series really made it big, still no Half-Life 2 Episode 3, retro-style FPS games are on the comeback which all started with Randy Pitchford being a dick and the whole thing was galvanized by Doom 2016, Todd is still re-releasing Skyrim and Grimoire was finally released.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I quite enjoyed his new video. Good to see him going back towards niche titles again.

Doesn't quite have the same vim and vigour of his old videos, but sounds like he's changed meds for ADHD or some shit from what others have said.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
but it's actually ambiguousamphibian

soldier-boy-aborddelimpala.gif

Caim

Arcane
Sseth's other channel is his Patreon where he reveals that no, him joking that he's kicking his Ritalin addiction is not a joke and it actually fucked him up pretty bad.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Good to hear Seth getting back in shape. Compared to his last few videos, this was closer to his earlier/better ones. Liked it.

orcinator

Liturgist

Looks like another autism simulator I've never heard of.

Shame the game is basically a more active cookie clicker.
Not surprised he did a review considering it's a game that's more fun to talk about than actually play. (And the dev has connections, given the game had more published reviews than concurrent players before the sseth bump).

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Another reference to FNV being popular among femine gamers.
where did it started?

No clue, but I did always wonder wtf was up with the countless shitty anime female body/face/hair type/armor mods on the Nexus for the game. Perhaps that’s where it originated

Looks like another autism simulator I've never heard of.

Shame the game is basically a more active cookie clicker.
Not surprised he did a review considering it's a game that's more fun to talk about than actually play. (And the dev has connections, given the game had more published reviews than concurrent players before the sseth bump).

It looks like a take on Drug Wars, with a much nicer presentation than any version of Drug Wars I've ever seen.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Looking on the title and the main gameplay of this game, it feels like this game was specially made for Sseth.
I expected this review for some time because of that.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
IIRC YT and their jimmies got rustled by the link to his site that contain r34 stuff.
Of course they didn't say that directly because that's not how YT works.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Good. Nothing positive has ever come from YouTubers venturing beyond just making videos. In fact, the more you find out about them the easier they become to detest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom