Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Might and Magic soundtrack (monocle edition)

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought I'd share this concert with the fellow readers of this prestigious magazine.

:obviously:

Enjoy, gentlemen.

Phelot

Arcane
HAHA! Nice find. I still think the Heroes 1 theme is best. It conjures up everything that is good old fashion fantasy

spectre

Arcane
Damn, that Heroes 1 theme conjures up some sweet sweet memories.
I remember it was the first time when I actually got taken by a game theme enough to hum it from time to time.

Phelot

Arcane
Oh shit, the Heroes 3 Stronghold theme was great! One of my favorite songs from the series.

Oh LOL, I just realized this is the original musician behind the music of the games! Cool stuff. I wonder what he's up to now?

EDIT: OH SHIT!!! The Barbarian theme from 1 is GENIUS!

EDIT2: The last bits of the HoMM3 Necropolis theme always sends a shiver down me

Repressed Homosexual
Oh shit, the Heroes 3 Stronghold theme was great! One of my favorite songs from the series.

Oh LOL, I just realized this is the original musician behind the music of the games! Cool stuff. I wonder what he's up to now?

EDIT2: The last bits of the HoMM3 Necropolis theme always sends a shiver down me

Unfortunately he has lost his inspiration, hasn't made a really memorable soundtrack in a while. His work on Rift was extremely generic and weak. He declined harder than Jeremy Soule.

Black

Arcane

Unfortunately he has lost his inspiration, hasn't made a really memorable soundtrack in a while. His work on Rift was extremely generic and weak.
I'm willing to blame it on games he had to work with being too generic to be of any inspiration.

He declined harder than Jeremy Soule.
Well duh, Soule had nothing to decline from in the first place :smug:

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
- Necropolis
- Fortress
- Inferno
Of HoMM3 are simply brilliant.

Some of the best music i heard in games.
Listening the music brings back feelings of nostalgia from my teen years.
HoMM II + III blew me away back then, and the music contributed a lot to that experience.

Good post OP.

Gerrard

Arcane
It would be fantastic if this wasn't recorded with a mobile phone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom