Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I would, in fact, also like stuff.

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Well im only interested in the ticket(backed with 22$?), if you want to add it together with someone that have a smaller pledge that is fine or simply give it all directly to the devs for the reward... Its up to you.

Angthoron

Arcane
Is there another day left for the Codex drive?
No, there's more than one day. We'll have proper details tomorrow, Swen & team are deciding how long they'll accept donations from PayPal - it's between 2 weeks and 4, but no more. No date until tomorrow, though. So yeah, you'll have time to chip in.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, there's more than one day. We'll have proper details tomorrow, Swen & team are deciding how long they'll accept donations from PayPal - it's between 2 weeks and 4, but no more. No date until tomorrow, though. So yeah, you'll have time to chip in.
Awesome! my goal is to chip in $35 for every additional week this thing stays up.

:takemyjewgold:

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm already in for 175$ at KS, so you can exclude me from anything that is already provided there (I just want a fucking Imp, basically).

Above stuff can go in the raffle (DU can also use it as a ritual sacrifice to summon Rosh).

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
eaics0.gif

Sorry for the sucky gif, this is my first time doing one. Someone will be able to do better.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
It's more like we are getting crushed by the weight of our gold.

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin

I'll probably kick in $50 next week then.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Goddamn! Why can't I get those Larian fuckers out of my head?

WTF is happening to m....Must d...o...n...a...t...e.................................

:bro:

:dead:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:necro:

:martini:

:incline:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Has the destoying of the Watch begun already ? - can't post there without getting an error :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom