Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Swarm of Imps:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
We lure you into the tower with free beer and tranny whores .... and .... schwuppps .... you are trapped in the red imp to pink pony conversion room :)

Temaperacl

Erudite
Close race - despite the outcome I declare all Codexians & Watchers who spend money for Larian to true crpg-fans.
Let's try to get 10K together.

I'm seeing a lot of unproper behavior here on the Codex.
People saying things like peace, harmony, togetherness!

This cannot stand!
I say the administration needs to adress this NOW!
I must respectfully disagree. The virtues you list are of great value in this world. Unusual? Perhaps. Improper? Not at all.

As HiddenX stated, we are in this to support Larian and to promote a brighter future for CRPGs. We already have at least one or two people who have donated in both drives. However, to drive the point home that while this is a competition, ultimately we share the same goal, I would propose the following to HiddenX:

You have been the largest contributor on the Watch. I believe I have been the largest Codex contributor or at least among the top 2. To emphasize the solidarity that should exist between us CRPG enthusiasts, I suggest we consider a donation into the "opposing" side. If you are willing to make a token donation, say between $1-$50, to the Codex drive and PM the amount you donated, I will do likewise and match your donation. In this way, we can show that while our loyalties may be divided between the sites, we are united in our support of Larian and the future as true CRPG fans.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Yeah - I have to change tactics:

We attack the Imps with
group hugs
peaceful singing
cocoa drinks
well-behaved conversation

I can be cruel :)

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You have been the largest contributor on the Watch. I believe I have been the largest Codex contributor or at least among the top 2. To emphasize the solidarity that should exist between us CRPG enthusiasts, I suggest we consider a donation into the "opposing" side. If you are willing to make a token donation, say between $1-$50, to the Codex drive and PM the amount you donated, I will do likewise and match your donation. In this way, we can show that while our loyalties may be divided between the sites, we are united in our support of Larian and the future as true CRPG fans.
Winnetou.jpg

:salute:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
25$ for the Codex from me
As promised, I have done likewise and made a $25 donation to the Codex in HiddenX's name.

And that, The Brazilian Slaughter, is why we value the people who have those virtues.
Except that he donated the $25 to the Codex in his own name already, so now he is in for $50 and our stash is even bigger. I guess that proves that the Codexians are underhanded bastards, good job :salute:
Not what you had in mind, right?

Temaperacl

Erudite
25$ for the Codex from me
As promised, I have done likewise and made a $25 donation to the Codex in HiddenX's name.

And that, The Brazilian Slaughter, is why we value the people who have those virtues.
Except that he donated the $25 to the Codex in his own name already, so now he is in for $50 and our stash is even bigger. I guess that proves that the Codexians are underhanded bastards, good job :salute:
Not what you had in mind, right?
Completely intentional - I grew up playing Diplomacy and learning how to be successful without ever technically breaking an agreement.

HiddenX said:
Temaperacl spent 25$ at RPGWatch, too.
However, that same experience also taught me that you don't burn bridges unless you actually have to.

Plus, while my previous wording was a bit of overkill, I actually did mean what I said about being united as CRPG fans (if different flavors) even if we are divided as forums.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't know if it's just me but... Temaperacl is scary. Diplomacy, intrigue, deception, lies, political strategy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom