Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help the Codex raise $500

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
villain of the story said:
Meh, I make that much in just 5 minutes of game.
I make that (and more) in 20sec.

Marsal

Arcane
7 kills and counting (2 on defense) :smug:

[posting before I get pwned]

Shannow

Waster of Time
Cowboy Dan said:
Are your unused clicks meant to disappear on the hour? Am I fucked because I was en route to getting a power supply?
You get x clicks per hour depending on your engine. If you're out of clicks and don't have an engine... Dunno, either somebody shoots you back into a pod, or perhaps you get (very few) clicks even without an engine...
Don't think your clicks are meant to disappear. My engine simply adds a certain amount each hour.

Cowboy Dan

Educated
Shannow said:
Cowboy Dan said:
Are your unused clicks meant to disappear on the hour? Am I fucked because I was en route to getting a power supply?
You get x clicks per hour depending on your engine. If you're out of clicks and don't have an engine... Dunno, either somebody shoots you back into a pod, or perhaps you get (very few) clicks even without an engine...
Don't think your clicks are meant to disappear. My engine simply adds a certain amount each hour.

I have an engine, but no reactor. The clicks went away two hours ago, nothing on the last hour. We'll see what happens after the next.

Devil

Scholar
Haba said:
Devil said:
Now bow before me and my Dreadnought you worms.

12 @ 16:06:56 -
The Prosper (Saark) destroyed HELL (Devil) in -9, -10
That one actually helped me, I was stuck with -29clicks, but yeah by destroying me gave him something like 40milions. Thankfully I had many more millions in the pocket. Now Britain rules the waves!

Devil

Scholar
Saark said:
85million, to be precise.
That many? Hmm, it seems I had more cash then I thought.
Cowboy Dan said:
Jesus, trading's no way to make a living.
Wrong, you can earn 200mil in 10min with Robotics, DU needs to fix that.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
How much is still needed to reach the $500 threshold? This old dragon might have some spare treasure to spare...

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'll definitely donate something in a few days, just not right now. Probably towards some more gallery space. But DU: remember, you promised to implement batch uploading!!

golgepapaz said:
donate my gallery space to Bee ,pussycat or korenzel for their nice LPs

:love:

golgepapaz said:
in case some of them dies

:(

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
59%, zomg! In recognition of my donation, I'd like to have the new search function named after me. Hell, In my perspective I own 5% of the 'shares' of the search engine. Make it so.

Seriously though, $500? What's that in proper European money nowadays? 40 euros or summat?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
How about with every 10% we gain in donations, we all get um like 1000 200 more clicks?

oh please oh please oh please..

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Shannow stole the name of my ship! Fuuuu! How dare you? There can be only one serenity.

Looks like the donation things is measured in gold bars, Judengold bars I bet. Any way I've already donated this year. Maybe again next year.

Also this space thing is pretty cool and sort of addicting, just polish it up and you could open it up to all sort of idiots with micro transactions. I bet it could fund the Codex servers on it's own. :M

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Crooked Bee said:
I'll definitely donate something in a few days, just not right now. Probably towards some more gallery space. But DU: remember, you promised to implement batch uploading!!

golgepapaz said:
donate my gallery space to Bee ,pussycat or korenzel for their nice LPs

:love:

golgepapaz said:
in case some of them dies

:(

we don't want to lose those masterpieces in some image hosting site which might decide to remove then beacuse of inactivity, copyright etc. etc. don't we? I am serious about donating though, I have 250mb worth of space (which I believe got from the donation but no idea how to access ) I have no use for. You can have it if you like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom