Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me find me the name of an old Atari ST game

Wizfall

Cipher
I would gladly welcome some help to find an old adventure ST game's name.
It should be easy with internet but i could not despite some meaningful efforts.
It is even more surprising because as i remind it the game was high value in term of graphics so i don't think it was a minor title.
So maybe i have a key element wrong in my description below
As far as i can remember :
- it was on atari ST in the mid or late 80's (edit maybe early 90's?)
- it was a first person view adventure game (at first at least)
- it was inside a spaceship (again at first at least) with some sort of inca theme, quite weird.
- not sure about this one but it seems you could bypass some "puzzle" via a sort of "combat mechanic" where you see your heart pumping.

I quickly found the Inca game (1 and 2) while looking up on the internet.
Graphic wise i found it was very similar of what i could remember but it is mainly a shooter and i don't remind any shooting element in the game and the few adventure section are different too.
It was not Captain Blood by the way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom