Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
MEN, why was phage banned?!?!?

GrainWetski

Arcane
Shitwanktits are deliberately making only Brawl that requires you to create a aeck to screw new players, aren't they? Not to mention they're even less fun than constructed.

At least you know if you will get your 1 win within like 3 minutes of every game this brawl.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Two brawls in a row = mindless face smash. They're getting lazy. I don't even bother to hit rank 15 anymore.

Atulack

Novice
They're giving us all that bullshit instead of suicide brawl. But I made a freeze mage and a holy wrath pala and I'm actually having fun. Yes, in hearthstone.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Blizz is taking lazy to a new level with brawls. Fucking Randomonium yet again. At least it's not a retarded create-a-deck brawl, but still..

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Absolutely horrible brawl. Surrender on first or second turn and hope to be less unlucky in your next game. At least I got a golden lay on hands.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Will be interesting to see what the old gods actually do. Would be funny if they somehow don't nerf BGH and he just kills all of them.

cze68ow.jpg

Atulack

Novice
Will be interesting to see what the old gods actually do. Would be funny if they somehow don't nerf BGH and he just kills all of them.
I don't know, I have a feeling that we won't see old gods working as common minions.

v1rus

Arcane
I don't know, I have a feeling that we won't see old gods working as common minions.

It would be fun if they are gonna function as field cards in Yu-gi-oh, or at least something like that. Golden Monkey route would also work. C'mon Blizzie, they are gods, not some annoying goblins or gnomes, give us some godlike mechanics.

Also, I'm already butthurt about those nerfs. They are gonna ruin the druid combo completely, when the problem isnt in combo at all, it's in this overly fucking aggressive meta.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Didn't expect standard to be released this early. A pleasant surprise.
Not particularly happy about the new synergies but I will wait and see before judging. Most of the times synergies mean little in the face of aggro or broken decks like freeze mage.
They nerfed all forms of otk besides this.

Also what about druid? I keep reading about it but saw no confirmed nerfs.

v1rus

Arcane
Not sure, but I think they actually confirmed the combo nerf. Bloody bastards. They should just nerf Savage Roar, something like "Give +2 attack to 3 random minions" or - "Savage roar - 11 mana - give +2 attack to all your minions, costs 1 mana less for each mana crystal you have." or "costs 1 less for each turn it has spent in your hand" Once again, the combo is fine, the meta is the problem. Combo has been in the game since the launch, and no one complained 'till they nerfed the Patron Warrior. Now, the community needs something new to cry over, since dr.6 and dr. balanced tears get old fast.

/druid tears for Explorerbc

Seeker
In My Safe Space
And I even crafted fon a couple of months ago. At least we get the full dust value unless they indeed nerf the roar, in which case we get nothing.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Kind of dumb to start Standard before the next expansion. Paladins will be utterly gutted.

v1rus

Arcane
Valen seems like a fun legendary. Always wanted to do Priest OTK deck.

I got 2 golden rares and a shite epic. Good 'nuff.

And yeah, introducing standard this early is really wtf. Gotta buy Naxx this weekend.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm trying a sort of Velen/Djinn hybrid deck and it's fun but retarded

v1rus

Arcane
Hm. I'd try an inspire/shadowform/something like that Velen priest. That could be fun.

v1rus

Arcane
/phew

Even if Naxx becomes obsolete, its still worth it - you get 3100 dust for 20 bucks, which is better than spending 20 bucks on packs and DEing 'em.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom