Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Heart of the Swarm is out now

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: Blizzard; Heart of the Swarm; Starcraft II

FM78s7Y.jpg

Rule 34 ruining everything that is good?

Blizzard have just released their next Starcraft installment with The Heart of the Swarm expansion. And yes, you're going to bitch about it and all the decline it represents in the forum. After buying it and playing through it at least 7 times. Admit it. Here, have a video.

kaizoku

Arcane
WHYYYYYYYYY????!!!!

why did it have to include a romance between a human and a former-human-now-zerg-now-human-again?

Gondolin

Arcane
Watching the opening cinematic. Flyer lands to engage big bad animal... easily in the melee range of said animal even though the flyer can only engage it at range. Human infantry is waiting for contact with the enemy forces out in the open, despite the fact that surrounding buildings could provide cover. Why are these people making war games?

Also: thousands of years into the future, mankind has apparently been unable to develop a way of dealing with big animals which can survive, at least for a while, against bullets.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also: thousands of years into the future, mankind has apparently been unable to develop a way of dealing with big animals which can survive, at least for a while, against bullets.

It's SF mang, Ultralisks are genetically modified to be highly resistant to damage. SC1 Ultralisks had the toughest armor in the game.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I like how plane shots ultralisk perfectly safe from the sky, then lands, points his miniguns at it and gets smashed instantly. Very lore friendly as I believe most pilots of those in the lore are drug addicted kamikaze retards. :?

Eh I like zergies... and Sarah has those purple mononoke marks on her face... guess it's a day 1 pir-- purchase :(

Stonewolf

Augur
Get out slowpoke, that viking was laughed at two months ago. Cinematix value > logic

EruDaan

Arcane
Watching the opening cinematic. Flyer lands to engage big bad animal... easily in the melee range of said animal even though the flyer can only engage it at range. Human infantry is waiting for contact with the enemy forces out in the open, despite the fact that surrounding buildings could provide cover. Why are these people making war games?

You know... Star Craft was originally supposed to be some kind of Warhammer 40K RTS. Blizzard's just keeping the tradition of absolute unrealistic but AWESOME battlefields and tactics. At last in the cinematics where nothing makes sense in any way. As long as it is awesome and cool and whatnot a cutscene will be as stupid as it can be.

Didn't buy WoL, didn't play WoL. Same with this shit.

And anyone who actually gives Actiblizzard money for this horrible abortion should just stop whining about decline, since you're the ones responsible for it in the first place.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Reinstalled SC2 for old times sake. I'm told my account has an authenticator (never got one of those) and my password is incorrect. Wonder if I'll log on to find I'm platinum rank while some korean pirate has been playing mah SC2s if I go through the bother of recovering the account.

catfood

AGAIN
Reinstalled SC2 for old times sake. I'm told my account has an authenticator (never got one of those) and my password is incorrect. Wonder if I'll log on to find I'm platinum rank while some korean pirate has been playing mah SC2s if I go through the bother of recovering the account.
Wait, you can't even play singleplayer? =/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom