Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Haven and Hearth: world reset, UPDATES!

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Konjob, you truly are an illiterate retard. Check the Spectacle post on the first page.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
A free tip: Do not pull the hair out of cows asses. They dont like it. Just got one hitted by a cow. I feel ashamed.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Map updated: http://rpgcodex.net/darkunderlord/map.html

The town just to the right of us on the moutain is Krambambules.

The town top right on what appears to be the edge of this super-grid is SW4G - it's a large claimed area with lots of statues, with a full palisade inner wall and a brick outer wall.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've decided to be a leatherworker. For the time being, I will try to make a backpack for everyone. Right now I'm making leather.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
apparently now you must wait three days until building after setting up a construction site :rpgcodex:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Griefers were building houses in front of peoples gates to block them inside their own palisades, so JLo had to add this bullshit. Houses, mansions and palisades must now set before they can be built :(

At least we managed to build one house before the nerf...

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Haven and Hearth - 3 years later, shit's still broke.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
so what is this game about? i checked the trailer and it seems like autism's paradise.

wergle

Educated
It's a sandbox MMO a la Ultima Online. Players craft everything, build structures, set political boundaries, trade, etc. Open PvP is compulsory, death is permanent.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I didn't forget, I just couldn't be assed logging in when I got around to remembering I'd left them there. Got new mulberries today for attempt #2.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Codexia!
rEHZBGy.jpg

This used to be the village of "Twisted Necromancer's Den", now it is a Codexian outpost.
Among the loot gained in the conquest were many valuable tools and a good quantity of bronze.
Even better, the palisade surrounds a cave, which leads to a promising mining area, where the previous occupants already begun extracting ore.

This may be a better place for a long term settlement than our starting position, so we are considering to move here. There is plenty of room for farming in the vast meadow surrounding it, so there's room for everyone. :)

Konjad

Patron
Eh, not only my custom client doesn't work today, but also I don't really feel like playing a lot anymore... I think I just played this game too much in the past and I'm burned out.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Eh, not only my custom client doesn't work today, but also I don't really feel like playing a lot anymore... I think I just played this game too much in the past and I'm burned out.
Well, if you're gonna quit, please come back one last time and return the bear cape you're wearing - it's the only one we have. :)

Zdzisiu

Arcane
We will kill him then and display the corpse to all those who would want to betray us like that, right?

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
We would if we could afford the Murder skill, but unfortunately we'll have to let him go this time.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Haha, that brings back memories. We never found out who the traitor was, could have been deniszi, could have been someone claiming to be him. :) The old forum has been removed when nobody was playing anymore, but the threads were moved to this forum so they're still around if you search.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Haha, that brings back memories. We never found out who the traitor was, could have been deniszi, could have been someone claiming to be him. :) The old forum has been removed when nobody was playing anymore, but the threads were moved to this forum so they're still around if you search.

DU's inner housewife jumped at the idea to keep the forums tidy.

Konjad

Patron
Well, if you're gonna quit, please come back one last time and return the bear cape you're wearing - it's the only one we have. :)
ok, left it in the wardrobe in the warehouse

Zdzisiu

Arcane
M1Q1hWI.jpg

As you can see, Codexia is pretty well established by now. We have access to a cave with ore deposits, we farm every kind of plants, have a cow and couple bulls for milk and can get pretty much every resource in at least decent quality.

But we could use some more people working in our mi.... playing with us as good and productive members! So join us today and get your complementary sheep!

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31942

This is why I love H&H

Seatribe does, for the record, not condone or in any way lend any support to the (lack of) principles (of) liberalism, jacobinism, illuminism or any other sort of crypto-marxist newspeak designed to undermine the fundamental tenants of Christian civilization through the processes of ideological subversion. The company believes in freedom of speech, a healthy sense of humour, and the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation.

God save the King.

Lhynn

Arcane
Is this thing still being played? seems interesting and if you are i could maybe play on weekends.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
We've all quit I'm afraid. The game is pretty much the same as when we played last time, several years ago, and it just didn't have anything new to hold our interest after the initial excitement of exploring and setting up camp.

If H&H interests you I really do recommend giving it a go though. It is a kind of game experience I haven't seen anywhere else. Find an active group on the official forums and join their village, just playing by yourself get's repetitive.

Lhynn

Arcane
Dont know if its still around but have you played that mmorpged version of fallout 2? seems like something you guys would enjoy as a group.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom