Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Bleed the Man

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This game better be getting a mod changing the protagonist for the vault boy, and the civilians for Bethesda employees.

thesoup

Arcane
I'm eagerly awaiting a /pol/ mod like the doom pol.wad where you will play as ben garrison and cleanse the usa of minorities.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Wow...the graphics are really solid... I'm surprised :-o

This looks pretty fucking sick and awesome.. the gunplay alone seems really well made

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Lol this might be the most violent game ever made, or ?

Was manhunt more violent? Soldier of Fortune? Nah.

Also, this is the first steam ADULTS ONLY game ever in the history of steam... ahha oh wow.

And Sony, Nintendo and microsoft refuses to release this for consoles.. ! the hype is real ;D

GrainWetski

Arcane
Depends on your definition of violence, I guess. Personally, I don't think it's "the most violent game ever made" just because you kill dumb Americans instead of their supposed to be evil enemy.

Oh noes, nudity! Oh noes, violence in games(it's fine in movies, though!)!

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Lol this might be the most violent game ever made, or ?

Was manhunt more violent? Soldier of Fortune? Nah.

Also, this is the first steam ADULTS ONLY game ever in the history of steam... ahha oh wow.

And Sony, Nintendo and microsoft refuses to release this for consoles.. ! the hype is real ;D

Its because you kill non-hostile npcs en masse, and they scream in terror and pain instead of just keeling over after getting shot.
Replace the civilians with *insert generic enemy here* and no one would bat an eye.

lightbane

Arcane
Meanwhile, freaking Postal 2 got a new expansion recently, you know, the game that predates this one and no-one seemed to care. I guess it doesn't count because it's supposed to be ironic or something.

Dexter

Arcane

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
OK. I wanted a place to write this down (a "prediction" of sorts) and I think this thread is as good as any: this game will be bad. And I don't mean "morally bad" I mean BAD, as in GAMEPLAY bad. People are starting to realize the EXTENT of the damage "political correctness" has caused and are reacting to it. This game aims to capitalize on said reaction. The devs released as much violent footage as possible for a REASON: they wanted the free publicity, the "bans" and the controversy. Without that this game would be completely unknown. So, yeah, that's my guess: shovelware level of development targeted for an audience that is fed up with :incloosive: bullshit...

ArchAngel

Arcane
Meanwhile, freaking Postal 2 got a new expansion recently, you know, the game that predates this one and no-one seemed to care. I guess it doesn't count because it's supposed to be ironic or something.

We need new blood, they already milked Postal dry back then. I think the first title is still banned here.
Postal the movie is only good Uwe Boll movie :)

good Uwe Boll movie :)

Someone's aiming for "dumbfuck" tag.
I guess you didn't watch it than. It truly is the one good Uwe Boll movie.

That is the first movie of his I've ever seen. Later on I was stupid enough to get talked in by someone to try watching "Rampage" because, according to that person, "this time he really learned how to make movies!". Never fucking again.
There is no such thing as a good Uwe Boll movie and never will be. There is even no such thing as not terrible Uwe Boll movie and there never will be. I wish there was no such thing as Uwe Boll.
Anyone who thinks atrocity like "Postal" is anywhere near being a good movie is instant dumbfuck in my book.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom