Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has anyone played Fallout Fixt with instant invasions?

Sduibek

Creator of Fallout Fixt
Patron
Codex 2013
I'd love to see a Let's Play of this. For those who don't know, in my mod's installer you can set it so all locations are invaded by Super Mutants right when you leave the vault.

On one hand, I haven't implemented inventory removal yet, so this means lots of free stuff via looting the corpses. On the other hand, this means your main (only?) source of leveling-up will be random encounters.

Although I might want to tweak the numbers.... currently with that option, Vault 13 gets invaded in 125 days which isn't very long. Maybe I should set Vault 13 to 500 days for the instant invasions setting?

Neanderthal

Arcane
I ant played but I were intrigued when installing, an wi all quests gone I reckon 125 days'd be more than enough, as it is in a normal run I fart about getting cybered up by Brotherhood of Steel an yet usually take about that long to do everything. Plus wi all supermuties about and so close to home, there'd be a bit more urgency wunt there?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I'd love to see a Let's Play of this. For those who don't know, in my mod's installer you can set it so all locations are invaded by Super Mutants right when you leave the vault.

On one hand, I haven't implemented inventory removal yet, so this means lots of free stuff via looting the corpses. On the other hand, this means your main (only?) source of leveling-up will be random encounters.

Although I might want to tweak the numbers.... currently with that option, Vault 13 gets invaded in 125 days which isn't very long. Maybe I should set Vault 13 to 500 days for the instant invasions setting?

Wait so.. Was our child also kidnapped by mutants?

:troll:

Sduibek

Creator of Fallout Fixt
Patron
Codex 2013
Yes. But not to worry, Liam Neeson and Mel Gibson will retrieve your precious unique snowflake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom