Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guys, recommend me an action game.

Phelot

Arcane
streetfighter-b.jpg

What's interesting about this is that they use challenge as a marketing device. Is this even done anymore? I never hear about how challenging a game is.

SoupNazi

Clockwork Knight said:
Battletoads & Double Dragon.

bt2.jpg

Even though it's easier then the regular DD and BT games...hope you enjoy dying.

Love that game. So much hidden stuff, bonuses and weapons you had to learn about to know how to get, even different approaches to combat, and great bosses...

:love:

CrimHead

Scholar
phelot said:
streetfighter-b.jpg

What's interesting about this is that they use challenge as a marketing device. Is this even done anymore? I never hear about how challenging a game is.

Ninja Gaiden

desocupado

Magister
Elwro said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Metal Slug
And "Cadillacs & Dinosaurs".

FUCKING CLASSIC.

My childhood was Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

Always played as Mustapha, and still have it on my computer.

And guys, I can't play some of those sugestions, read the op, I on an onboard video card!

Emulatable in my case means ps1/n64 and older.

I see someome suggested Batman Arkham Asylum. Well, when my goddam videocard was working, I tried that game, and I hated it's guts, I found it the essence of pomamolicism.

When I'm sober, and can type without so many typos, I might explain why.

It's a long and senseless rant, it will fit the codex JUST RIGHT!

Also, thanks for the recomendations, I will try the ones I can out.

(Fucking typed backspace more than letters).

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The Punisher was also a great beat -em-up.. and i love that "oh no my car" part above.

In one of these games you got to fight your partner at the end, just for the lols of it and some bonus points. excellent idea.

Eyeball

Arcane
Get Soldat: http://soldat.thd.vg/en/

Essentially, if you take Counterstrike and Worms and crossbreed them, you get Soldat, the most thoroughly enjoyable multiplayer team-action experience I've had online, and I hated Counterstrike. It's completely free to play, too.

Play in Realistic mode - having to take LOS into account and dying from two bullets makes it all the more hectic.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Elwro said:
desocupado said:
Elwro said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Metal Slug
And "Cadillacs & Dinosaurs".

FUCKING CLASSIC.

My childhood was Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

Always played as Mustapha, and still have it on my computer.
Me too, thanks to MAME :brofist:

down + up + punch :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom