Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters
Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
We're all here just waiting for the word

I think it's hilarious that only Guido's circlejerk bro HHR, out of all people on Codex, calls for being open-minded and tolerant :lol:. Oh well: No more mercy for fundamentalists. Then maybe we can build something. Like : x donations.

Voted for Watchwitz exile for the extra lulz factor.

Matthew 18:21-22 said:
Then came Peter unto him and said: Lord, how often shall my brother offend against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? [22] Jesus saith to him: I say not to thee, till seven times; but till seventy times seven times.

Playing Fallout 3 seven times, or forgiving FretRider more then seven times: Which is better and why? :kfc:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
In the e-mails, dated yesterday...

Re: bryce777 account

Hey dude I don't know what your problem with me is but I was never once banned from your shitty site let alone dozens of times, and haven't posted there in half a decade or more. I have noticed some weird impostor guy for some years now who claimed to be me or got confused for me or something but I am not from brazil. So whatever crazy cobol program you use to check on this stuff needs to be updated.

The reason I wanted my account back was due to reading the site feedback thread and seeing myself mentioned for the five millionth time. I realize I am probably the most fascinating person to ever grace the codex but seriously even if I raped trash's daughters by now the statute of limitations would have worn off so get over it.

Speaking of a worthless retard who is obsessed with me for no good reason that guy takes the cake. How dare that pansy accuse me of being a sociopath, and even if it were true what can I say. Sociopaths get all the girls, make all the money, and piss off loser boys like trash and don't have liberal hissyfits every 30 seconds or cry when someone asks them to do some work. Since that seems to be his definition, then maybe it's not such an insult after all.

PS since you live in australia which has national level web caching nonsense going on, you can't trust any tracert results. And no matter what county you live in you can NEVER rely on yahoo's IP reporting. No wonder you have become an alt conspiracy theorist.​

Bryce apparently hasn't posted in decades... but he's watching Site Feedback religiously! :lol:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Get a room already you two. The sexual tension between you is thick enough that you could cut it with a knife.

DakaSha

Arcane
why does fretrider want to be allowed back in so badly? Or is this just some kind of power struggle

Wyrmlord

Arcane
The part where he rants about Trash is a dead giveaway.

The FretRider obsession with Trash is recent, while there is no prior history of Bryce having confrontations with Trash back in the old Codex.

So you clearly can tell who sent the email.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012

Hey dude I don't know what your problem with me is but I was never once banned from your shitty site let alone dozens of times, and haven't posted there in half a decade or more. I have noticed some weird impostor guy for some years now who claimed to be me or got confused for me or something but I am not from brazil. So whatever crazy cobol program you use to check on this stuff needs to be updated.​
The reason I wanted my account back was due to reading the site feedback thread and seeing myself mentioned for the five millionth time. I realize I am probably the most fascinating person to ever grace the codex but seriously even if I raped trash's daughters by now the statute of limitations would have worn off so get over it.​
Speaking of a worthless retard who is obsessed with me for no good reason that guy takes the cake. How dare that pansy accuse me of being a sociopath, and even if it were true what can I say. Sociopaths get all the girls, make all the money, and piss off loser boys like trash and don't have liberal hissyfits every 30 seconds or cry when someone asks them to do some work. Since that seems to be his definition, then maybe it's not such an insult after all.​
PS since you live in australia which has national level web caching nonsense going on, you can't trust any tracert results. And no matter what county you live in you can NEVER rely on yahoo's IP reporting. No wonder you have become an alt conspiracy theorist.​

Bryce apparently hasn't posted in decades... but he's watching Site Feedback religiously! :lol:
Keep FretRider, Guido, Schattenjager etc all banned and unban bryce for a trial period. See what happens/what he posts about... If they are not the same person they will have different personalities, if they are bryce will have to change his personality

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

Hey dude I don't know what your problem with me is but I was never once banned from your shitty site let alone dozens of times, and haven't posted there in half a decade or more. I have noticed some weird impostor guy for some years now who claimed to be me or got confused for me or something but I am not from brazil. So whatever crazy cobol program you use to check on this stuff needs to be updated.​

The reason I wanted my account back was due to reading the site feedback thread and seeing myself mentioned for the five millionth time. I realize I am probably the most fascinating person to ever grace the codex but seriously even if I raped trash's daughters by now the statute of limitations would have worn off so get over it.​

Speaking of a worthless retard who is obsessed with me for no good reason that guy takes the cake. How dare that pansy accuse me of being a sociopath, and even if it were true what can I say. Sociopaths get all the girls, make all the money, and piss off loser boys like trash and don't have liberal hissyfits every 30 seconds or cry when someone asks them to do some work. Since that seems to be his definition, then maybe it's not such an insult after all.​

I thought him mentioning COBOL was a particularly nice touch.

Anyway, I've been reading Roguey's Icewind Dale review, and it dawned upon me, how this endless fount of butthurt and drama can be harvested to the benefit of the Codex. Simply, have our dear Uruguayan friend buy his way back in by writing a review for the site. If it's shit, whatever, he can stay banned. But if it's good enough to warrant posting, he can be let back in, and then have to submit another good review or editorial, say, per month, in order to keep his unbanned status. Wouldn't that be proof enough of his transformation into a better man?

I wouldn't even have brought this up, but since we actually publish Roguey now, I don't see any reason not to publish Fretrider, if his piece is of a high enough quality.

Helton

Arcane
Hi I'm copx and I'm just coming back to say that my alt -- I MEAN THIS GUY I'VE NEVER HEARD OF NOR SEEN BEFORE -- is not me. What lady? Doth? What the fuck are you saying? I'm not a lady and I don'th protestify SHUTY UP!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Reminds me of Chefe having conversations with himself.

Repressed Homosexual
The writing style is not the same at all, it doesn't make sense that it would be the same person. Yet another attempt at self-aggrandizement.
You aren't exactly an objective part here.

No but I am proof that these slander attempts are laughable, since I have staff members repeating over and over that I am Chefe even though I have plenty of genuine Canadian IPs. Just last week I posted many times from a McDonald's in Toronto with a Bell Canada IP.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
The writing style is not the same at all, it doesn't make sense that it would be the same person. Yet another attempt at self-aggrandizement.

No but I am proof that these slander attempts are laughable, since I have staff members repeating over and over that I am Chefe even though I have plenty of genuine Canadian IPs. Just last week I posted many times from a McDonald's in Toronto with a Bell Canada IP.
Strange, I don't recall ever hearing from anyone you were Chefe.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Strange, I don't recall ever hearing from anyone you were Chefe.
I've heard it many times actually.

Well, I've heard him repeat over and over out of the blues and completely out of context that he's not. Does that count?

EG

Nullified

And I do partially agree -- there are differences in his writing style, but are they enough to matter? Are they enough to not have been faked?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom