Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Moribund is another of Bryce's alts.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
What is this, a soap opera? Have all the Codexers been replaced by a gaggle of women? Who the fuck invests the time to continue portraying personas and further drama and create alts? And no, you can't cite mental disorder, because the real crazies (e.g. Cleve) don't run around making alts and make attempts at trolling - horrible attempts which, on first glance, are obviously less about humor or even schadenfreude, than just trying to keep up some ego pretense for KKK-points.

Jesus fuck, it's one thing to make in-jokes now and then. But here we have retards that go off the deep end - that are not even worthy of joking about.

Well, thank god (@DarkUnderlord) we have an ignore list.

Edit:
Maybe the Codex truly has declined. Back in the day we had flame wars due to borderline aspie loons (VD, Rosh, Roqua, etc.) debating about game mechanics.

Now it's all about maintaining social pretense with respect to political ideology. Just go fuck off, seriously.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Also, joking about "LIBRULS" is not funny. It's pedantic. Overly used. And stupidly simplistic in concept.

Coming from a fellow "non-LIBRUL."

Morons.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What is this, a soap opera? Have all the Codexers been replaced by a gaggle of women? Who the fuck invests the time to continue portraying personas and further drama and create alts? And no, you can't cite mental disorder, because the real crazies (e.g. Cleve) don't run around making alts and make attempts at trolling - horrible attempts which, on first glance, are obviously less about humor or even schadenfreude, than just trying to keep up some ego pretense for KKK-points.
Different mental disorder.

Moribund

A droglike
Eh tu, mangoose?

Now that I think of it if even truly cool bros like you are upset for some reason I might need to rethink things, contemplate and worry a bit about my online persona and what that says about me.

:lol:

Got an issue? Here's a tissue.

LIBRULS is hilarious, and always brings a broad smile to my face. If you really take yourself seriously online, ie roqua, rosh, VD, sol invictus , trash, jaesun etc etc then you are the one with serious problems, and it puts your lame anime avatar into more a new light. You can express an opinion without being a soulless automaton, and realizing beforehand when you are talking to some tard who has not deviated one line in their creepy manifesto since birth and you will be a lot happier. Or you can make super serious discussions with Vault Dweller and see where that takes you I guess. Apparently it takes you to whining in the site comments section about the posts someone else makes.

I don't even mind the retardartion of our mods, and they have an endless list of foul deeds, they just shouldn't be moderators if they act like such stupid shits. But obviously DU loves DRAMA almost as much as trash and does all he can to foster it short of things that will lead to trash committing suicide from the trolling or to VD having to talk to the police.

So I post in here due to being directly called out and due to seeing perfectly legit posters get picked on (and I don't mean fretrider). I am one of the only people here who has encyclopedic knowledge of rpgs and loves old school stuff and discusses them in the news but isn't a complete dipshit who thinks he knows the secrets of everything and hero worships some fucktard designer. In short I am one of the most legitimate, even best posters here. The only reason anyone dislikes me is butthurt, and jaesun and trash are pretty much made of butthurt. Who aren't they butthurt by?

The KKK all go to LIBRULS these days, obviously, look at where vaarna's brofists go and jump on and you will have the easiest brofist harvest of your life but I don't care about popularity. Except for the sad fact my greatest unpopularity is with idiots who have the power to remove me from premises. But here I am NO posts deleted, EVER. No threads deleted. And one of best posters here and smartest whether you want to believe the obvious or not, and I have to struggle through the RPG watch bullshit. SOmetimes I wonder if it's worth the fight to bring the younger generation my wisdom, but I persevere because unlike most of you punks I understand the value of a work ethic.

Short version: R00fles! What a moran.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Different mental disorder.
More emotional than mental.

Like I said, for all the "conservative" chest-beating, everyone sounds like a fucking woman. And women are emotional.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
A bunch of stuff to reinforce the pretense of my internet persona.
I wonder who takes the internet more seriously - The guy who participates in serious discussion about the stuff he's interested in, or the guy who writes walls of text full of edgy pretend-witticisms just to make sure everyone thinks that he's a cool and the best poster.

But obviously DU loves DRAMA almost as much as trash
There's a thick border between drama and lulz. That's what you don't understand. You think you're funny, you think you're intelligent, but you are as sophisticated as housewives that sit at home fantasizing about their soap operas and The View.

In short I am one of the most legitimate, even best posters here.
Lol what a moron.

Short version: R00fles! What a moran.
Why do you have to write "TLDR". Is it because that I trolled a wall of text out of you, Moribund, without meaning to? Who's such a shitposter that they have to blather endlessly to try to get a point across? Without realizing they're being trolled. :balance:

All you get out of me is an ignore and the luck that perhaps I might decide click the "View Ignore Posts" button. Which is what I happened to do, after replying to DU and noticing that it was there.

Edit: Actually you know what, you are allowed to sit in my signature.

By the way, you do sound like a woman. In fact you sound like the whiny libruls that you make fun of all the time. Hope that makes you happy.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Also what's Your Problem with Womyn Folk Comrade Mangoose? We conservatives love them for being Womanly unlike Libruls. :love:

I love them when I can see them. I don't love hearing them talk. Which is basically what an internet forum is. Reading text-only woman-style drama is not something I prefer to do.

Or would it be more accurate to title it as high-school drama? Where some posters think that there is some fake social structure within a forum, and that they strut around pretending superiority of and within their nonexistent clubs.

tiagocc0

Arcane

Jesus fuck, it's one thing to make in-jokes now and then. But here we have retards that go off the deep end - that are not even worthy of joking about.

Well, thank god (@DarkUnderlord) we have an ignore list.

Edit:
Maybe the Codex truly has declined. Back in the day we had flame wars due to borderline aspie loons (VD, Rosh, Roqua, etc.) debating about game mechanics.

Now it's all about maintaining social pretense with respect to political ideology. Just go fuck off, seriously.

:bro:

EG

Nullified
:kwanzania:

No, Moribund, the only people taking things seriously online are you, HHR, and anyone else who felt the need to write so much vanity-text.

Keep fighting the good fight. (In small doses, it's amusing.)

tiagocc0

Arcane
I think this policy of allowing alt's is not worth upholding.
I agree.

If people wold hold just one account, and banning that account would actually keep them from posting then the DRAMA would be much smaller.
An account would be a valuable asset instead of just something you use for the lulz.

Alex

Arcane
If people want to avoid drama, there is a shiny ignore button there, just waiting to be pushed. Or just do like me and don't read stuff you don't care about. Sorry, but I just can't get my mind around th idea you would rather ban someone than not read what they write.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
No, Moribund, the only people taking things seriously online are you, HHR, and anyone else who felt the need to write so much vanity-text.

Arguably the people who respond to thread after thread with one line dismissals or one line expressions of Lib-rage are also "taking things seriously online". They take their beliefs so seriously that they get emotional about posts and they refuse to engage in any discussion of unorthodox ideas, but decide to post anyway.

"Vanity-text" is another word for content, while the posts I described above are not interesting to read at any level, because they are content free by design.

tiagocc0

Arcane
If people want to avoid drama, there is a shiny ignore button there, just waiting to be pushed. Or just do like me and don't read stuff you don't care about. Sorry, but I just can't get my mind around th idea you would rather ban someone than not read what they write.

One thing is to ignore a person, another thing is to keep track of all alts, trying to have a conversation on a forum and having the same person with 3, 4 different accounts talking to you using different personas, each having a different opnion.

A ban maybe wasn't necessary.. but it's doesn't matter, they will come back with a different account, the only thing they lose is their post count and the date they made their account.

EG

Nullified
If people want to avoid masturbators in public, they can just avoid the park. Or, just do like me and close your eyes. Sorry, I just can't get my mind around the idea that you'd arrest someone rather than not watch them masturbate openly.

Sure, I could have been clever in this attempt at hyperbole, but eh.

Arguably the people who respond to thread after thread with one line dismissals or one line expressions of Lib-rage are also "taking things seriously online". They take their beliefs so seriously that they get emotional about posts and they refuse to engage in any discussion of unorthodox ideas, but decide to post anyway.

"Vanity-text" is another word for content, while the posts I described above are not interesting to read at any level, because they are content free by design.

Aw, you have defeated me, sir.

No, wait. Wait.

What are we talking about? Moribund's post above is nothing but white rage at a liberal conspiracy. That's different than someone going "Lol, that's just a hypothesis!" in Science, dismissing someone's post.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
If people want to avoid masturbators in public, they can just avoid the park. Or, just do like me and close your eyes. Sorry, I just can't get my mind around the idea that you'd arrest someone rather than not watch them masturbate openly.

Sure, I could have been clever in this attempt at hyperbole, but eh.

Aw, you have defeated me, sir.

No, wait. Wait.

What are we talking about? Moribund's post above is nothing but white rage at a liberal conspiracy. That's different than someone going "Lol, that's just a hypothesis!" in Science, dismissing someone's post.
What's so bad about Moribund posts? Sure, you can disagree or ignore him if you swing that way, but its not like he is posting pics of dead cats.

EG

Nullified
What's so bad about Moribund posts? Sure, you can disagree or ignore him if you swing that way, but its not like he is posting pics of dead cats.

I seem to have miscommunicated something. The above only references his posts in this specific thread.

I don't mind Moribund nor his posts -- until (and it's pretty rare -- I do not frequent Politics or GD) he turns them into "us verses them" political rants.

That sort of thing results in empty posts, regardless of who makes them.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
You are putting words in Alex mouth bro.:rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom