Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guess Obsidian's Next Project

Secretninja

Cipher
Arcanum is the new race they are adding next wow expansion.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
MetalCraze said:
Blizzard.
Which means Arcanum franchise is dead. Thank god.

Not so much Blizzard as the might overlord merger published Activision-Vivendi/Blizzard.

And why would that mean the franchise is dead?

Deleted member 7219

Bah, I'll join in with the trolling.... just this once.

Tetris 2: The Sliding Block RPG

MetalCraze

Arcane
Hey welcome back to the last century. Sierra is no more - they were bought out by Actiblizz with their souls.

Brother None said:
And why would that mean the franchise is dead?
Because Arcanum was a financial failure and not next-gen enough which is why Activision won't care about it (remember they even wanted to squish a sequel to a much more successful WiC) - and it is a different franchise which is why Blizzard won't care about it - they have enough of their own franchises to milk and thankfully Blizzard doesn't rape games made by somebody else.
Also there is no developer studio that could make a RPG on a par with Arcanum, let alone better. And that's why it is better to stay dead for Arcanum.

Eldritch

Scholar
Mexican Angst

Chefe said:
Dicksmoker said:
It'll be a game where you can start inane threads on the Codex. You can choose to spam, troll, keep a low profile, or try to post intelligently in order to trick the members. If you manage to create ten successful alts without getting them banned you'll get a special achievement: Better Than Chefe.

Just for the record, I wasn't actually Knightrider until I made the "lost password" thread in an attempt to stop him. After I got the account, the original Knightrider came back as Wilhelm and continued like nothing happened. I don't know why he made all those posts claiming to be me, but whatever. I tried racist trolling like him for laughs but it didn't work. It doesn't matter anymore. It's way overdue that I moved on. I've been IP banned.

I'll let myself out.

The Mexylvanian one is actually telling the truth here for once, and I have a lot of PMs from a few months ago sent by the Knightrider alt to prove it. The idiot was bragging about how he convinced everyone he was Chefe while begging me for the Cleve PMs. I couldn't trick the bastard to PM me with his main account back then, but I'm pretty sure the malignant mofo was NOT Jefe. Chefe could be p. dumb at times but I never recall him sucking that much ass on top of the fact that he could actually manage to be entertaining at times, with the comics and that Wizardry I LP featuring Bob Marley he quit like a bitch after two pages with his now banned Voodoo Daddy account.

Chefe is an emofaggot and an att. whore which can also be observed by him just posting ITT with his normally functioning main account and telling us he's IP banned. The other guy was just a malignant sob who got a kick out of insulting people and being unimaginably pathetic enough to actually brag about making a dumb trolling account with zero sense of humour.

SMT once said he didn't recall Chefe sucking THAT much ass when he first saw Knightrider in action, and he was absolutely right. I have a few ideas who's behind the Knightrider\Wilhem account, but I don't give a fuck. Chefe should man the fuck up and keep posting with his main account and give his best shot with the Alpha Mass Protocol Effect comic because Obsidian totally deserves it.

Eldritch

Scholar
I hear Professor Baltar developed a Chefe Detector Test, maybe the Codex should enforce it on its subjects.

Ch1ef

Scholar
MMORPG
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom