Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

bataille

Arcane
Erm... Cleve?..

image.jpg

Weasel
Whats the deleted/locked post about reddit ruining the world or something?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/1471967615859526366/

I think a Reddit post got a bunch of people to report the "Monty Python" sounds (which Cleve says were reproduced by Ellsworth Hall not just ripped), and he's pulled them for now rather than getting into a battle over it while he's just released the game. Said he had the documentation and would be happy to go to court over it, but it seems to make sense to not risk the game getting pulled over it, even temporarily.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane

I think a Reddit post got a bunch of people to report the "Monty Python" sounds (which Cleve says were reproduced by Ellsworth Hall not just ripped), and he's pulled them for now rather than getting into a battle over it while he's just released the game. Said he had the documentation and would be happy to go to court over it, but it seems to make sense to not risk the game getting pulled over it, even temporarily.
Bummer- so he has removed that in the update, or plans to?

Hopefully modders will fix it after we get the Rosy nude mod

Turjan

Arcane
http://steamspy.com/app/650670

Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

Owners of this game also own:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 84.62%
Divinity: Original Sin (Classic) 61.54%
Sid Meier's Civilization V 61.54%
Legend of Grimrock 61.54%
Portal 2 61.54%
Terraria 61.54%
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition 61.54%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 61.54%
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 53.85%
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut 53.85%
Wizardry 8 53.85%
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 53.85%
Endless Legend 53.85%
Pillars of Eternity 53.85%

Well, seriously, currently this data most likely is based on very small size of sample. (Look at the numbers.) But i doubt it will be that much different with larger sample.
Looks like a typical Codexer (how they really are, not how they pretend to be).
To be fair, I guess many Codexers don't have their old games on Steam.

Last edited:

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
http://steamspy.com/app/650670

Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

Owners of this game also own:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 84.62%
Divinity: Original Sin (Classic) 61.54%
Sid Meier's Civilization V 61.54%
Legend of Grimrock 61.54%
Portal 2 61.54%
Terraria 61.54%
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition 61.54%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 61.54%
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 53.85%
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut 53.85%
Wizardry 8 53.85%
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 53.85%
Endless Legend 53.85%
Pillars of Eternity 53.85%

Well, seriously, currently this data most likely is based on very small size of sample. (Look at the numbers.) But i doubt it will be that much different with larger sample.
Looks like a typical Codexer (how they really are, not how they pretend to be).
You shut your whore mouth!

(and dont look at my steam list lol)

Danthar

Novice
You guys with the awesome texts used-as-reviews left out the DeepOcean part which really explains it well and it is together that they shine the brightest.

Also could use an introduction, like: "Why Grimoire is loved:", seeing how DeepOcean's piece really reads as an answer.

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
You guys with the awesome texts used-as-reviews left out the DeepOcean part which really explains it well and it is together that they shine the brightest.

Also could use an introduction, like: "Why Grimoire is loved:", seeing how DeepOcean's piece really reads as an answer.

I would combine my text and the other one in some way, but some people can be really stingy with their creations. I don't want to misrepresent someone else's text as my own if the other author wants to keep their text for themselves.

EDIT: ping DeepOcean

Last edited:

PrettyDeadman

Really loved deep ocean text.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
I've played 9 of the games in that list. :dealwithit:

Zep--
Ive played quite a few of them and even enjoyed them lol

-None are on my Steam list though in reality- I use Steam for multiplayer games/early access games and sales but I have some pretty popamole shit ive picked up and enjoy.

I just play games I like and many would not be codex approved so I just shut my damn mouth most of the time...Stuck in the closet.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Doesn't help that he keeps outright permabanning everyone who makes any mention of it.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Goons continue to ruin everything. First they ruin themselves now they want to attack other people.

The very funny thing about Goons is that they are mentally weak and there is legitimate evidence that their subversion was orchestrated by "major players". They are just puppets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom