Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Now just shhhh, and I'll do the same. Deal?

See that? There's no such thing as a heterosexual who talks like that. You're a 62 year old who has spent most of the past year posting about Grimoire on this thread and all of your posts are about me, not about the game.

Do you have anybody other than me in your life, Biggus? A serious question.

I don't think you do. I want you to think about how sad that is for a 62 year old man to follow somebody around on the internet twinking on them.

I didn't make thinly veiled threats. I challenged you to meet me in person here in Ringwood or anywhere in Melbourne. I will see to it you are resolved. Nothing thinly veiled at all.

I didn't realize you were a 62 year old. You're a broken down senior citizen. That makes you a million times more pathetic than I could have possibly imagined. I bench around 420. If you think your worst danger from me is me falling on you, I am certain you're a 62 year old man who has never been in a real fight in his life. If somebody who benches anything over 300 hits you, you generally spend ten years in rehab. Mike Tyson benched around 380 in his prime.

You better hope after I have some time I don't locate your details in my file cabinet.

P.S. If you are a sodomite, Biggus, why have you been unable to even secure a relationship with another sodomite in 62 years? Don't you even have that? Why would this be the only subject you can think about along with me for the past 5 years?

P.P.S. Take the checklist, Biggus

Last edited:

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
1465315481223.png

One of the records is lifting more than mike tyson

mondblut

Arcane
If you really don't care about Grimoire and don't want to read Cleve's posts, why visit this subforum? Seems pretty easy to just stop following these threads :M

But that's the only subforum he visits. He might even be unaware this is not a Grimoire-exclusive forum :smug:

index.php

Arcane
All New Cutscenes, New Regions Almost Completed
30 October - GOLDEN ERA GAMES
WISHLIST COUNT as of 30/10/2018 : 36,992

The original design document written in 1994 had several different cutscenes listed as part of the Grand Refuge of the Ancients in the game. These were supposed to be strange mystical visions you had in the scrying mirrors scattered throughout the Grand Refuge in addition to the encounter with Ganesh, the guardian of the Paragon Minor. As yet another deadline for release loomed, I could not source the artwork for the nine visions so I ended up vastly reducing the scope of this area and cut out the visions entirely. I did this in many other places where my plans had eventually outstripped my budget for artwork and supporting media.

They are now present in V2 and very relevant to the spirit of these maps. Kind of changes the entire experience when this level is explored and restores the place to it's intended original purpose of providing the player a spiritual triptych as they make their way through it.

5c24b94494f844cb686c89281c86bd6bb2ea918f.png

f0773fac4c6099692557c13c9ee96320c34bf0e7.png

a0e528a826cb312ce6aae5e3167e7ed499f9447c.png

Dorateen

Arcane
Grand Refuge of the Ancients was a great dungeon. Did it toward the latter half of the game, ended up with a lot of the gear our party would finish with. Those vision scenes have a nice Elminage Gothic vibe, with the bizarre landscapes and creatures.

Biggus

Scholar
Grand Refuge of the Ancients was a great dungeon. Did it toward the latter half of the game, ended up with a lot of the gear our party would finish with. Those vision scenes have a nice Elminage Gothic vibe, with the bizarre landscapes and creatures.

Elminage certainly had some bizarre mobs. Man that is some game. Ibag's was amazing. The whole game was really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom