Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

great free mmo linked inside!

Rulion

Liturgist
I just tried it. Seems interesting, but the starting level of combat sucks ass. The best chance I get of hitting something is 30%. 6 shots with a pistol at 30% at an enemy with 50 HP. Kinda tedious, and you miss when hitting stationary targets that are AFK.

I eventually went so bored, I went into my safehouse and fired 6 shots at my fellow humans. All six missed.

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
Rulion said:
I just tried it. Seems interesting, but the starting level of combat sucks ass. The best chance I get of hitting something is 30%. 6 shots with a pistol at 30% at an enemy with 50 HP. Kinda tedious, and you miss when hitting stationary targets that are AFK.

I eventually went so bored, I went into my safehouse and fired 6 shots at my fellow humans. All six missed.

guns suck in this game...unless you have headshot(its been nerfed so that it takes 10 ap instead of 10 xp for every level the zombie has)
nt lab assistant or scout(free running FTW!) are the non-combat but INCREDIBLY USEFUL style classes

and firefighters(get hand to hand combat as your first bought skill) are the best starting class for combat(nt assistants are the best early exp class plus they get the quickest access to revivification syringes)

and get to caiger mall(only mall to hold its own against a siege) the fun(ie 3000 zombies from mall tour 06 coming at the barricades insanely every day for 5 days) will begin there soon

also do not hang out at a hospital...necrotech buildings are far safer(as long as its clan protected)

http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urb ... ?suburb=23

flabbyjack

Arcane
This is a turn-based game, you get ~50 actions per day, I don't give a shit that you guys are frustrated just b/c you can't powerlevel. It will take a week or two to level up. It could even longer if you don't take fireman class to start(Easier to kill with the axe).

Start as a zombie:0 Simple and easy to hurt peoples.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom