Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Grab Wizardry 6-8, System Shock 2, and I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream for 9 bucks.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Humble Bundle; System Shock 2; Wizardry 8; Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge; Wizardry VII: Crusaders Of The Dark Savant

Now's a good time to get cheap Steam keys for some of the Codex' favorite blobbers and a few other good games in the Humble Weelky Bundle: Nigt Dive Studios.

The bundle includes:
  • Wizardry 6
  • Wizardry 7
  • Shadow Man
for 5USD or more:
  • I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
  • Harvester
  • The 7th Guest
for 9USD or more:
  • Wizardry 8
  • System Shock 2
  • The 11th Hour
If you hate Steam or feel like supporting the Codex rather than a charity for sick children, you can buy all of the included games on GOG.com as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drowed

Arcane
Damn, this one is really good, I don't have any of these on STEAM. If I wasn't so broken right now... :(

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Damn, this one is really good, I don't have any of these on STEAM. If I wasn't so broken right now... :(
buy it for 1$. that will give you wiz6+7, shadow man, and allow you to upgrade for the rest for the bundle period+30 days.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Oh sorry didn't see you put it up already. Well at least people know about it now.

Drowed

Arcane
buy it for 1$. that will give you wiz6+7, shadow man, and allow you to upgrade for the rest for the bundle period+30 days.

I'd do it if I could. The problem is that my bank account is in the negative (since a few months), and therefore I cannot use my card to pay even $1 right now. Not that this is really a huge problem, I have the originals here at home, Wizardry 7, 8 and System Shock 2. It's just that, different from the view of some codexers, I think it's practical to have most of my games on STEAM. It is much simpler when I want to install something.

It's a shame, but it's nothing that bad.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
They should call this one Humble Incline Bundle.

Also everybody who hasn't played the Wizardry games yet: Buy this thing ASAP or else the Beast of a 1000 Eyes shall haunt you for all eternity!

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Nice bundle!

Anyone notice how Steam has exactly the same Screenshots as Good Old Games for the Wizardry games? They even show the player char called "gogcom" in them ^^

belated

Augur
If I didn't already have all of them but Harvester and System Shock 2 (which I have on GOG)...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Maybe Codex can sponsor a Humble Weekly like Pew Dee Pie.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Anyone notice how Steam has exactly the same Screenshots as Good Old Games for the Wizardry games? They even show the player char called "gogcom" in them ^^

Because more than likely, both GOG and STEAM use the press kit photos the publisher sends out for these games.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Because more than likely, both GOG and STEAM use the press kit photos the publisher sends out for these games.

JudasIscariot commented on this before. Either way, it's nice of Steam to advertise for GOG. ;)

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Its still worth considering starting with Wizardry 6.

Storyline starts there and you can import your party to Wizardry 7 and Wizardry 8 if you keep playing them in order.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom