Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress GOP nominees iron mans Baldurs Gate - Part 15

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
fuLQp.jpg

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
Yeah, had me some severe withdrawals, which coupled with a harddisk crash (probably a motherboard malfunction too) has caused me severe grief. Will be back when i get some spare time.

Gregz

Arcane
Bach.gif
So this is the den of that Satanic witch! And there she stands with a look of violence and hate upon her!

Ginger.gif
Wait! I know her!

coulter.gif
Hi Newt! How are you?

:lol:

"Actually that Ogre mage sucks a mean pole when he's hasted."

AHAHAHAHAHA

Applypoison

Numantian Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This thread... I am fucking dying right now :lol: especially that part:

Bush.gif
Newtie, i tells ya, in all my time as the worlds greatest leader i ain't never seen something as evil as this one. He's like Hitler, Al-Qaeda and abortion all rolled into one.

Give us an ending or GIVE US DEATH!
:love:

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
Sorry bro, i'm not particularly good at finishing my LP's. I usually run out of creative juice, though i swear to Darwin i'll finish my latest CYOA.

As far as i recall things did not end well for the band. Mitt got eaten by a spider(or rather ran out of antidotes) in the sewers of Baldurs gate.
In the case of Newt, it was a question of me going for those gloves on one of those crazy chicks on that gambling ship in BG. never was taking heavy damage, but i kept chancing it, figuring i had that female fighter on her ropes, i kept saying "just one more hit and she's a goner!" - alas, my carelessness resulted in Newt being smashed to bits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom