Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good browser based rpgs

Andhaira

Arcane
Now that I have DSL i want t oc heck out if I have missed any good browser based rpgs. Can anyone recommend me some really good ones? Preferabbly ones where I can play a mage with many spells at my commad?

The only reasonaly passable one I have found is Dragonfable (dragonfable.com) its ok, nothing much to write hom about though. Goes overboard with anime style too.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's not really anything good browser-based stuff, except for muds. Armageddon was a pretty good mud back when I played it for a while.

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
KoL is definitely worth checking out. I used to play an Accordion Thief named Ninja The Ninja. I kind of miss it.

ElectricOtter

Secretninja said:
Are people in runescape fun to troll?
Actually, Runescape's general population is 70% trolls, 15% hackers, 10% noobs, and 5% people who are actually sad enough to honestly play the game.

But yes, it's fun as hell to troll. Try constantly speaking in old English.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom