Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Golden Era Games, CMB and Grimoire merchandise

Would you buy some sweet Golden Era merchandise?

• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • KK

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would really love to have some sweet Golden Era merch!

What I want:
1. Grimoire tshirt (main menu print or something)
2. Believe in Cleve tshirt (with Cleves face on it)
3. Believe in Cleve coffee cup
4. Tshirt with mounted turtle on it and slogan: -"In Grimoire you can ride on turtles"

Mustawd

pair-kings-poker-37722705.jpg

SevenSidedDice

Learned
Off the top of my head:
  • Golden Baby statue with a custom engraving by Cleve, exposing scandalous secrets of the world of Hyperborea. Available for purchase only when you complete the game.
  • Something in the vein of Cards Against Humanity
  • Poster
  • Custom poster with stats and names of your team members, available after proof of game completion.
  • Official Desktop Wallpapers
  • Mousepad

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Wasn't there one user who actually printed Cleve on a whiskey glass or something? Not sure that was real, someone should repost that image. It looked unironically cool.

LootSeeker

Educated
Off the top of my head:
  • Golden Baby statue with a custom engraving by Cleve, exposing scandalous secrets of the world of Hyperborea. Available for purchase only when you complete the game.
  • Something in the vein of Cards Against Humanity
  • Poster
  • Custom poster with stats and names of your team members, available after proof of game completion.
  • Official Desktop Wallpapers
  • Mousepad
Don't forget printed manuals with a large disclaimer on the cover so that they aren't confused with the original campaign manuals people will receive in the future; they will be less collectible but still awesome. A Grimoire for Dummies strategy guide might be a good idea too. Oh, and an official forum avatar pack and that glass everyone is talking about.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
Cleve muscle shirt, Cleve speedos, Cleve Superman costume, Cleve platemail, and Cleve space assault suit with Zero-G boots.

I'll pay half in Bitcoin up front and half in Grimwah savegames upon delivery.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom