Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Niektory

one of some
Patron
Let's not be hasty, Devil Survivor 1 & 2 were good games and they had uncanny valley tits, it's not automatic that pandering waifu shit has shit gameplay.
In this case, however, it's what you'd expect. It's as shallow as it gets.

Lucky

Arcane
Time for the Big Fall Sale.

350+ games on sale for the next 11 days, with varying bundles and some free games if you spend a lot. The deals change every 12 hours and the bundles switch up after a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

pippin

B-but you'll get Arena and Daggerfall for free!
Meh, I'll just wait until the sale ends to see if there's a bundle worth the money for me. I still need some games of the Wing Commander series.

Endemic

Arcane

Comte

Really hoping the Gold Box, Darksun, and Eye of the Beholder games go on sale.

PeachPlumage

Cipher
Finally my internet is back up! Bought - Jagged Alliance, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Dead State: Reanimated, Fallout collection (for the third and last time) :cool:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Bought Albion, Battlespire, and Redguard.
When/if you get around to playing Redguard and Battlespire, could you report on settings and pre-configurations and whatnot please? Redguard is notoriously difficult to configure under DOSBox if you have the original 2-CD version and I'm wondering if GOG did anything to get it to run other than dosbox.conf tweaks, and whether they actually run it in 3dfx mode.

PeachPlumage

Cipher
Anyone interested in System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick give me a pm. (It might take a bit of time as my internet is playing up atm)

Edit - Free gog games are now taken.

Last edited:

HotSnack

Cipher
Bought D4 and Blackwell Ephiphany on the sale. :greatjob:

Also bought Blackguards 2 (Everything I heard about it hasn't been good, but at that sale price...)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom