Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News GOG adds expansions for Bullfrog games

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Dungeon Keeper; Magic Carpet; Populous; Syndicate

51354a65ae0bde55ba2f38b045c17cd002f5edc0_small.jpg

GOG has added expansion packs for some of its Bullfrog games.

Syndicate receives the American Revolt mission pack taking the future corporate executive work to a whole new level of awesome, thus becoming Syndicate Plus. Similarly, the fantasy underworld management game, Dungeon Keeper, becomes Dungeon Keeper Gold, with extra added evil in the form of the Deeper Dungeons expansion. Hidden Worlds have been discovered in the Arabian desert, making Magic Carpet into Magic Carpet Plus. Populous now invites you to the Promised Lands filled with new challenges, and Populous: The Beginning has yet some Undiscovered Worlds in store for you.

Best of all, the expansions are included with the base game. If you bought any of the titles already, you'll have the expansion.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Tags: Dungeon Keeper; Magic Carpet; Populous; Syndicate

51354a65ae0bde55ba2f38b045c17cd002f5edc0_small.jpg

GOG has added expansion packs for some of its Bullfrog games.

Syndicate receives the American Revolt mission pack taking the future corporate executive work to a whole new level of awesome, thus becoming Syndicate Plus. Similarly, the fantasy underworld management game, Dungeon Keeper, becomes Dungeon Keeper Gold, with extra added evil in the form of the Deeper Dungeons expansion. Hidden Worlds have been discovered in the Arabian desert, making Magic Carpet into Magic Carpet Plus. Populous now invites you to the Promised Lands filled with new challenges, and Populous: The Beginning has yet some Undiscovered Worlds in store for you.

Best of all, the expansions are included with the base game. If you bought any of the titles already, you'll have the expansion.

FINALLY!

I've been waiting for Syndicate American Revolt for a long time now. Glad to see they did the right thing, and didn't charge extra for it. As bad as the staff and their forum are, their marketing team definitely won some points in my book.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Prepare to burn

After three attempts, failing the mission, the first mission, without any bullets fired, I could
get a grasp of what was going on. The next seven attempts I even managed to fire some
lead before the mission failed. Also I was reminded of what to expect form path-finding.
Hilarious. I've used up my self-hate for now. Will try again later.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Prepare to burn

After three attempts, failing the mission, the first mission, without any bullets fired, I could
get a grasp of what was going on. The next seven attempts I even managed to fire some
lead before the mission failed. Also I was reminded of what to expect form path-finding.
Hilarious. I've used up my self-hate for now. Will try again later.
:lol:
ah, yes, good times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom