Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glenham Tower ( Dark Mod ) "Lets play"

dannyfx1

Cipher
\\\

Last edited:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh for fucks sake, i ghosted that, you can too.
Nvm, i saw your post now.

(it's a bit hard though)

I thought i could be 'smart' and take the path i took going in to do the optional objective. Climb it again with the nightmarish limitation of holding the thing, and the asshole author locked the door - personally i think the journey while holding the object in 3d mode was hard enough to be a adequate challenge and that was punishing a player for thinking - naturally, i said fuck it to the optional objective so i never dealt damage

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Threw the fucking thing out of the top of the tower while screaming SOTTHAAAAAA!

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Only had a rope arrow too.
For the 'challenge'. Did you know that like unlike thief, you can recover your rope arrow mid climb (as in ledge climbing)? (in thief you could recover it 'mid jump', which was a nice, but unbelievable trick)

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Actually i may have left one dangling with the idea of escape from the top, It's more likely i bought two anyway (haven't yet seen a thief mission where two rope arrows aren't more than adequate for any climb, and normally one, if you can hit a place near a place to stand).

You can sell equipment on the dark mod. For roleplaying reasons i suppose, or for (nonexistent yet) campaigns.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
As expected, thief can't be LP'd. You didn't show the best part!

*redacted for those that are impatient*

ironyuri

tumblr_m9rp54ackt1rap489o1_500.jpg

this thread. i'm sorry bro, it's all i can think about when i see your profile.

marooned

Liturgist
Looks beautiful. But you didn't explain what the hell was an armored skeleton doing there. I want to immerse myself into the unknown, man (dog?).

Still looks beautiful.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Bump with a video LP

:troll:

Don't watch this unless you want to be spoiled (and feel inadequate about your thief skills)

flabbyjack

Arcane
:keepmyjewgold: Thief was a fantastical experience, thanks for posting no spoilers but are you sure you're not gimping the LP? I have no idea what I'm missing out on because I never played the Dark Mod.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom