Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get rid of GD

Prosper?

• Total voters

EG

Nullified
GD doesnt provide lulz anymore. Thats why it is so fucking boring.

Just don't visit it anymore, is is the only possible solution

Remember a more naive time when, not only this forum, games were fun?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yep! DU deleted General Discussion and all associated forums. TY, DU, I appreciate it!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yes, it makes me wonder what happens if someone tags Jasede in GD now... Does he get an alert or not?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Sure. Working XF permissions is a bit tricky though. Let me know if I stuffed it up.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Sure. Working XF permissions is a bit tricky though. Let me know if I stuffed it up.
I meant GD/Politics not CRPG and General Gaming. Still, there's an upside to this punishment. I could go full GDtard and have an excuse or activate my backup alt and start fresh. Next post shall be my goodbye post.

Kukulkan

Learned
Here I am. This is account is a next gen improvement over the old Quetz account.
Pros:
Name of deity is spelled correctly
Can post for a bit before people put 2 and 2 together and realize I'm Quetz
Trolling opportunity against DickRider is now opened.
Can't post in GD for a while
Cons:
Brofist count back to zero
Moderator approval preventing my posts showing up
As a result I might have to show some more thought to my posts or find debates
I can't capitalize on my nickname as I'm not a Maya buff nor do I know much about their religion
My avatar is shit but I'm too lazy to remove it for something more suitable
Overall:
You will find the Kukulkan account to be a more streamlined and approachable fellow who will likely start aggresively debating people on the Carthaginian civilization.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I meant GD/Politics not CRPG and General Gaming. Still, there's an upside to this punishment. I could go full GDtard and have an excuse or activate my backup alt and start fresh. Next post shall be my goodbye post.
So are you saying I stuffed it up then?

Also, banned Kukulkan

Kukulkan

Learned
So are you saying I stuffed it up then?

Also, banned Kukulkan
Kaiser! I shall not post simultaneously with the old account at all! This shall be my new permanent account until unforseen circumstance force me back to the Quetz account. I promise not to use both accounts to brofist posts, create fake concensus, hold conversations between the two accounts, or any other crime committed by Knotanalt. If I break this promise then feel free to dish out the just punishment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom