Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GAMERSGATE.COM

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I GOT SOME PMS FROM SOME BROS HERE ABOUT PATHOLOGIC ON SALE FOR LIKE TWO DOLLARS SO I SIGNED UP THANKS AGAIN BROS

I GOT STALKER THERE FOR SEVEN DOLLARS OR SO A FEW DAYS AGO THEY HAVE TONS OF GAMES ON SALE IT SEEMED TO ME I HAD TO PICK THROUGH MORE SHIT BUT WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TIME TO KILL AT WORK

ANYWAYS SOME BROS HERE MIGHT BE INTERESTED

Secretninja

Cipher
When their sale started I went to buy pathalogic, and ended up spending like 25 dollars and bought nothing over 4 dollars. Still haven't played any of it.

Multi-headed Cow

I'm kinda interested in Pathologic, but buying a game from someplace that isn't Steam? I just dunno bro. That's asking a lot.

Angthoron

Arcane
I bought Pathologic on a DVD a few months ago from some european online store, I'm p.sure there are still places that carry it other places, too. Was like 5 eurobux, too, cheap.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
I'm kinda interested in Pathologic, but buying a game from someplace that isn't Steam? I just dunno bro. That's asking a lot.

I got Risen and City of Abandoned Ships from gamersgate. You can do it, bro.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
One cool thing about Gamersgate is if you buy shitload of games(like in packs) and dont play em all, you can give away games that you didnt install yet.

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
I'd totally buy Ankh 2 for 27 cents, but they insist on using payment methods that I don't use. So I guess I'll just keep my 27 cents then. Let them see how they can support their families without my money.
:rpgcodex:

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
I can only get Blue Coins by buying from Gamersgate. Which is a problem if I can only buy from Gamersgate with Blue Coins. It doesn't really matter, I would have just bought it because it's cheap, anyway. I don't even want to play it. :smug:

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
yea man, they dont want US Dollars, they want a hard currency... like the russian ruple or aussie dollar.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Wow. So I wasn't sure if I registered for Gamersgate, searched my email, and found that I had a free copy of Crusader Kings complete waiting for me at GG, via Paradox newsletter.

=D

Dirk Diggler

Scholar
GamersGate is great honestly. I wish they made buying a little less of a pain in the ass though. I'm a steam using retard so it's a bit much to ask me to put in my cc info every time I want to waste my inheritance on intangible 'goods.'

SOME DUDE FOUND A HD ON THE FLEEMARKIT! RIGHTEOIS! :M
4WXoA.png

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Rofl, pirated GOG games. Thats like jumping on the head of the guy thats already lying on the ground and bleeding.(in pirate/internetz terms)
You got drm-free shit, adjusted to run on winXP/7 and you can get it for 2-3 bucks on sale and people still pirate it. jesus thats sinking low

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom