Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GameFaqs users more Mature than Bioware Social

.Sigurd

Educated
GameFAQs is a pretty cool pleace, they have walkthroughs and aren't afraid of anything.

Mogar

Scholar
i think racofer is a pretty cool guy. eh points out faild memes AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING

deuxhero

Arcane
It's because their boards are so basic (You get bold and italic tags and a 36 character signature that is automatically added at the end of your post, nothing more, no images and you have to copy-paste URLs/use Firefox+linkification) none of the stupid graphics fanboys bother with them. There is a reason most people point out that a stupid poster is a gamespot user (as the game boards are shared between the two sites and GS has actual features).

Mogar

Scholar
Melcar said:
Be it as it may, no one is more mature than The Codex.

Yeah, right. Tell it to the likes of Emo, Black Cat, Andhaira, No Mask, Volourn or BRObert. No, the Codex is awesome for its hypocritical immaturity.

Junior Boy

Educated
At first I thought that improved sex scene mod removed the characters' underwear for the sex scenes.

Then I saw Leliana sucking a fat fucking cock and getting facialed.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Melcar said:

WE ARE MATUREST ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET, nya.

Sometimes I wonder. But we do have good discussions...

Black

Arcane
Melcar said:
Especially with the sudden influx of mature games like me2 and da for mature audience such as Codex.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Mogar said:
Melcar said:

Yeah, right. Tell it to the likes of Emo, Black Cat, Andhaira, No Mask, Volourn or BRObert. No, the Codex is awesome for its hypocritical immaturity.
Counter: We have Cleve

Hobo Elf

Arcane
GameFAQs board quality varies by game. No shit you are gonna find the board for faggots if you go peek at the Final Fantasy board, but you are just as gay as they are for even searching Final Fantasy on gamefaqs.

Mogar said:
Melcar said:

vaderirony.jpg

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Junior Boy said:
At first I thought that improved sex scene mod removed the characters' underwear for the sex scenes.

Then I saw Leliana sucking a fat fucking cock and getting facialed.

You know what? At first I thought you were lying...

Black Cat

Magister
@ Mogar

@ Malakal

Hai Hai, sure. Be mean with the Black Neko and stuffies and thingies, you two, but the point remains Fair Codexia is not precisely the most civilized and, like, megamature place on the internet and i'm one of the few here who can play the age card to excuse herself, nya. :roll:

And maturity is for the weak, anyaway. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom