Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Game Revolution examines KOTOR 2

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
What else is Codex supposed to cover? The RPG market sucks fat hairy goat nuts, as evidenced by SWKOTORII:TSL winning RPG of the year in every gaming rag in existence.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
That proves nothing other than he isn't always right. IMAGINE THAT! WOWSERS!

Only I can always be right, silly gonder. Get over it. It's not Ender's fault he was so HOT he stole your girlfriend, mother, and sister from you.

Poor, poor, you. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Isn't always right... please! When he doesn't post some idiotic bullshit, he states something so obvious (like the sky is blue or "Morrowind is what it is, and many people love it. Others loathe it") that nobody cares.

I realize that as a member of his FanOut team, you must suck his dick at least twice a week, but try to keep your excitement down when you post about him :lol:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"I realize that as a member of his FanOut team"

You complain aboiut him being wrong than spout nonsense in the same sentence. Ooo... The irony.

Don't speak about what you do not know.

Next.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Volourn said:
"I realize that as a member of his FanOut team"

You complain aboiut him being wrong than spout nonsense in the same sentence. Ooo... The irony.
I complain about him being an idiot. Learn to read.

Don't speak about what you do not know.
Forgive me for not following FanOut development closely. So what happened? Do tell.

ichpokhudezh

Liturgist
[edit: removed off-topic discussion of VD's post on Ender - I've basically disagreed with VD's reasons, but agreed on conclusions]

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"complain about him being an idiot. Learn to read."

Just learn. Learn to learn.

"Forgive me for not following FanOut development closely."

I forgive no one.

"So what happened? Do tell."

No. I try not to gossip. I was just pointing out the rumour, myth, and innuendo you were spreading was absolutely false.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Volourn said:
"So what happened? Do tell."

No. I try not to gossip. I was just pointing out the rumour, myth, and innuendo you were spreading was absolutely false.
Come on, share the drama with us.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
ichpokhudezh said:
[edit: removed off-topic discussion of VD's post on Ender - I've basically disagreed with VD's reasons, but agreed on conclusions]

Now, now. Don't wuss out on us so early in the thread.

Spazmo

Erudite
Ah, back to rumour, myth and innuendo, eh, Vollie? Well, the details of your "falling out" are largely irrelevant since most mods are guaranteed to fail anyhow. I suspect all the team members had a sit down one day and suddenly realised none of them had any idea what they were doing and then called it a day.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"falling out"

If we had a falling out; why the heck would I be defending him?

R00fles!

Please. if you want a soap opera, watch tv.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Volourn said:
"falling out"

If we had a falling out; why the heck would I be defending him?
Hmm...how about, you had a falling out, BUT! you are still in love with him?! Huh? Makes total sense!

Please. if you want a soap opera, watch tv.
Considering that most of us spend our free time here, I have to ask: what's this tv you speak of?

Anyway, can we proceed with the drama now please?

ichpokhudezh

Liturgist
Judging by this spoiler, the stealth works as a plot device _and_ it works during a combat.

It's almost a fact by now that combat is lacking (as in 'too easy'). Not a biggie for me.

3/4 chance I'll like and will find it much better than the first one, regardless of the story (which might suck or be more subtle than the first installment).

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Yep, I can vouch for that. You can use stealth to overhear that conversation. That's just the one and only instance I came across, unfortunately.

ichpokhudezh

Liturgist
dipdipdip said:
Yep, I can vouch for that. You can use stealth to overhear that conversation. That's just the one and only instance I came across, unfortunately.
How thorough were you? (dexterity high enough, stealth maxed out, stealth devices, party/solo, lightsaber/noiseless weapon)
Are the unavoidable by stealth combats common (scirpted stuff - say a bunch of Dark Jedi waits for you - can you go close to them and not trigger a cutscene?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom