Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Isn't it possible to save Motonari Mouri?

I think so, but you'll have him in his regular human form. Though I don't think/know if you can in a first-game.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
FUCK YEAH ! I conquered Takeda with a Blitz and the generals didn't even got a change to oppose me, I basically fought their normal troops. SO now I've also gotten the Houjou land :smug:

alcg0000.jpg

Now I feel really good about myself , GAHAHAHA !

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ghostdog said:
FUCK YEAH ! I conquered Takeda with a Blitz and the generals didn't even got a change to oppose me, I basically fought their normal troops. SO now I've also gotten the Houjou land :smug:

Now I feel really good about myself , GAHAHAHA !

Told ya bro
2Znzz.png

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Mrowak said:
Told ya bro
2Znzz.png
You're a true BRO, bro.
2Znzz.png
I'll be forced to fight Iga since they'll declare war on me in the next turn. Somehow their super intelligence gathering still thinks that evil Nonbunaga is still the leader of Oda. :lol:

Takeda didn't have women to fuck, you homo. You are ignoring the precious maid sisters and the tranny.
Hey I fucked one of their princesses ! ...but I agree I have been slacking off a bit. I'll try to finish off Iga quickly, with the hope of getting some more pussssey later.

Mrowak

Arcane
ghostdog said:
Mrowak said:
Told ya bro
2Znzz.png
You're a true BRO, bro.
2Znzz.png
I'll be forced to fight Iga since they'll declare war on me in the next turn. Somehow their super intelligence gathering still thinks that evil Nonbunaga is still the leader of Oda. :lol:

Takeda didn't have women to fuck, you homo. You are ignoring the precious maid sisters and the tranny.
Hey I fucked one of their princesses ! ...but I agree I have been slacking off a bit. I'll try to finish off Iga quickly, with the hope of getting some more pussssey later.

Remember to take Suzume and Rance for your final attack on Iga. Otherwise, no pussies to fuck :(

RandomLurker

Scholar
Mrowak said:
Remember to take Suzume and Rance for your final attack on Iga. Otherwise, no pussies to fuck :(

That's... I'm not really sure if it's true, but the real reason why you should do that is that you're fighting a ninja house. Lead by a ninja. Who knows ninjitsu (in its ridiculous variation). And has been shown to use it. This obviously has to be countered.

Basically, unless those two go in the final wave, expect the leader to easily flee, and then cause Iga to reemerge.

Mrowak

Arcane
RandomLurker said:
Mrowak said:

That's... I'm not really sure if it's true, but the real reason why you should do that is that you're fighting a ninja house. Lead by a ninja. Who knows ninjitsu (in its ridiculous variation). And has been shown to use it. This obviously has to be countered.

Basically, unless those two go in the final wave, expect the leader to easily flee, and then cause Iga to reemerge.

Well, we don't want to give away everything on his first playthrough, do we? ;)

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
---------------------------------------------------
*Between the turn*

alcg2743.jpg

alcg2744.jpg

Wow, dude. Your information network is totally “after the fact”. Anyway, war. Most Iga troops consist of Ninjas, normally that would be badass but in this case when faced with our concentrated wall of warriors, they are fucked.

*Between the turn*
Turn #70

alcg2745.jpg

Sup Souun.

alcg2746.jpg

alcg2747.jpg

alcg2748.jpg

Bla,bla,bla. Shut up and get in line.

alcg2749.jpg

alcg2750.jpg

So we lost one diviner and gained one diviner.

alcg2751.jpg

I won’t attack Iga now, I’m waiting for a certain event that should pop-up in a few turns.

alcg2752.jpg

Again fighting botans to get that fucking great tresuar (at least one of them).

alcg2753.jpg

alcg2754.jpg

We will have to do it just one more time. To do that, again, we wait.

alcg2755.jpg

Releasing prisoners, I’m only leaving Teru (she may come in handy later).

alcg2756.jpg

68 lvl baby!

alcg2757.jpg

Time to clear Suzume.

alcg2758.jpg

alcg2759.jpg

alcg2760.jpg

alcg2761.jpg

alcg2762.jpg

alcg2763.jpg

alcg2764.jpg

alcg2765.jpg

alcg2766.jpg

Some speed should help a ninja.

alcg2767.jpg

alcg2768.jpg

The last three objectives are easily in my reach, the first one on the other hand will be a royal pain in the ass.

alcg2769.jpg

Time to clear Yuzumi.

alcg2770.jpg

alcg2771.jpg

alcg2772.jpg

alcg2773.jpg

alcg2774.jpg

alcg2775.jpg

alcg2776.jpg

Sneaky bastard :smug:

alcg2777.jpg

Now we just need higher levels.

alcg2778.jpg

alcg2779.jpg

alcg2780.jpg

The last Fan goes to developing Kai… not like we need it. It’s what’s under Kai is important.

alcg2781.jpg

alcg2782.jpg

As of now we have 4 from the 6 GT.

alcg2783.jpg

22 left.

End of Turn #70

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Exploiting a scary patting-of-soft-things fetish for obtaining forced consensual sex. That's Rance alright. Is there a possibility of actually creating little Rance bastards ?

Questions:

Leveling up. What exactly does it do ? I didn't notice any major differences.
Developing regions gives you great treasures ? Are those the regions that are initially without treasures ?

Mrowak

Arcane
ghostdog said:
Leveling up. What exactly does it do ? I didn't notice any major differences.
Developing regions gives you great treasures ? Are those the regions that are initially without treasures ?

Levelling up rises the power and hp of your heroes as individuals which is darn useful in dungeon and pretty much every other not army based battle. Without exploring dungeons using happy puccuru etc. to level up most of story related battles later on are simply impossible.

That's Rance alright. Is there a possibility of actually creating little Rance bastards ?

Yes, in Isoroku's Route. Best route evar!
2Znzz.png

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
ghostdog said:
Exploiting a scary patting-of-soft-things fetish for obtaining forced consensual sex. That's Rance alright. Is there a possibility of actually creating little Rance bastards ?
It will be mentioned in the next Isoroku event that Rance shields himself agains this possibility thanks to Sill's magic.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
We should gather awesome Rance quotes and make a book or something.

I just found another reason why I was given life into this world...
fuvk.jpg

:lol:

BirdsCanFly

Educated
God guys I love you!

I just finished my 2nd playthrough and I managed to get the Ran-IF route + One eyed Country

from 5 points to 27! Wheeeee...

Could've been better if Iga didn't declare war on me at the same time as 2 other countries. Had to fight off 3 countries for 30 turns since another country would always declare war (and I fucked up the Asai Asakura princess thing).

alcg0002.jpg

alcg0003.jpg

alcg0004.jpg

:love:

Mrowak

Arcane
BirdsCanFly said:
God guys I love you!

I just finished my 2nd playthrough and I managed to get the Ran-IF route + One eyed Country

from 5 points to 27! Wheeeee...

Could've been better if Iga didn't declare war on me at the same time as 2 other countries. Had to fight off 3 countries for 30 turns since another country would always declare war (and I fucked up the Asai Asakura princess thing).

:love:

Congrats
2Znzz.png

And a question for you BirdsCanFly

Did you have any event with Shimazu brothers swaying your female commanders to your army in Ran route?

I played it twice and although my army was full of hateful bitches (hate or normal affection) not a single unit deserted. As a result certain events didn't take place (couldn't kidnap Kurohime) and the story for Shimazu house didn't make sense (no events till I conquer the last province and learn Agrida somehow became the head of the house).

@Ghostdog.

I simply loved that event. In my numerous playthroughs it never failed to amuse me. Also, why on earth have you spoiled WW's LP with a screenshot of such pivotal moment? :x

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Mrowak said:
I simply loved that event. In my numerous playthroughs it never failed to amuse me. Also, why on earth have you spoiled WW's LP with a screenshot of such pivotal moment? :x

I know, I just couldn't stop myself, sorry :oops:

Not to mention that WW's dialog-entry-log pics wouldn't have done justice to this awesome quote...

BirdsCanFly

Educated
Yeah, I only lost 1 Commander since everybody else loved/trusted me. Interesting enough that it was someone who I just freed out of prison, kinda pissed me off.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
ghostdog said:
Not to mention that WW's dialog-entry-log pics wouldn't have done justice to this awesome quote...
That's of course assuming I would use the "dialog-entry-log" at this occasion bud.
:x

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Stop complaining and make an update dammit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom