Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck this bullshit! Unban me already!!!!

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Ok, so now new accounts have their posts and threads hidden pending moderator approval. Since most of the mods here hate me, because they are bigoted Islamophobic racist assholes, this means I am unable to post here.

Please unban my Andhaira account. I will post responsibly.

Regards

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Ok, so now new accounts have their posts and threads hidden pending moderator approval. Since most of the mods here hate me, because they are bigoted Islamophobic racist assholes, this means I am unable to post here.

Hey, that's a pretty cool feature, the forum upgrade is looking better and better!
:thumbsup:

Random

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, I think it's fine to give him one last chance. After all, there's no reason you can't just ban him again and be rid of him forever if he acts up, right?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
brofist my second post in this thread if want Andhaira to remain banned. brofist Andhaira's post if you want him to be unbanned.

And brofist baby arm if you like apples.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am with you my fellow troll, though I do think you have been spamming too much of late. It is best to limit trolling amid quality posts, that way people won't catch on that your primary objective on the Codex is to troll them. I also like apples. TROLOLOLz

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Ask him for donation. If he acts up again. Ban him again. Profit.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Yeah, I think it's fine to give him one last chance. After all, there's no reason you can't just ban him again and be rid of him forever if he acts up, right?
He's been banned twice already. How many last chances does he need?

He's not even entertaining anymore. Entertainment was the only reason to keep him around. Out with the Mullah.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
if retarded political opinions were grounds for banning on the Codex the population would be zero

It's not his political opinions, it's the fact that he's insulting the mods in their faces and then asking to be unbanned

hiver

I like apples.

The thing is Andhaira is able to post relatively reasonably. He is all nice and not mentioning islam at all over at ... westeros forums. Unless he started and got banned in the meantime. I didnt check that shit forum in a long while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom