Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software has the greatest fanbase on earth

Best fanbase in gaming

• From Software fans

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Bethesda fans

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Bioware fans

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Penis fans

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • That one who made the one things

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

SumDrunkGuy

Sorry if feewies get hurted. I'm just exposing butthurt haters who can't stand that From Software is the greatest game developer working today with the greatest fanbase on planet earth. I'm so sorry you can't be happy like us and I'm so sorry for your crying sessions and irrational hatred.

Unfortunately we don't care so lick deez nutz.

It's good to be the king LOL

Falksi

Arcane
Fromsoft fans are cunts, but cunts which I really like. I love the DS series, and a handful of other Soulslike games too.

Best fanbases in gaming for me are old-school RPGs & old-school SEGA. No-nonsense, plenty of fun banter, no libtarded bullshit, not many games which are so easy they play themselves.

Dark Souls 2 rocks.

Last edited:

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Penis fans, rise up!
16501350811908255.webp

Cat Dude

Savant
Their games got hated the most by WRPG snobs. And these people believe clunky crap like ELEX 2 is much better than Elden Ring.

spekkio

Arcane
From Software related threads are the cancer that is killing /w/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom