Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

saeci

Arcane
just crucify it, unless it resurrects we don't care

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I do not expect anyone from the administration to admit that they were in the wrong as their treatment of me is just a long list of individual acts of lunacy unbound neither by rules nor customs of this website

The custom is that shitposters that annoy the administration can and do get fucked with.

Maybe in another 4 years, you will finally get.

Maxie

I do not expect anyone from the administration to admit that they were in the wrong as their treatment of me is just a long list of individual acts of lunacy unbound neither by rules nor customs of this website

The custom is that shitposters that annoy the administration can and do get fucked with.

Maybe in another 4 years, you will finally get.
I must admit your woman larp is commendable, you keep defending the conduct of a deranged psychotic just because he carries clout
just like a girl defending a lowlife thug because he's able to beat up another guy

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
DarkUnderlord usually your sick jokes have some sort of official way out. Can't someone just cede his shoutbox privileges to Maxie?

You're playing with his livelihood here, he can't do his job without the shoutbox.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I must admit your woman larp is commendable, you keep defending the conduct of a deranged psychotic just because he carries clout
just like a girl defending a lowlife thug because he's able to beat up another guy

Dude, you're an asshole and assholes like you get fucked with.

Instead of whining about it, how about you try not being an asshole for a change?

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on the forum
Just a dog and his will to be Slav
So many times it happens too fast
You change your barking for pooing
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must shitpost to keep them alive
It's the eye of the Maxie
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our banning
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the Maxie

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Guess which one is Maxie!
iu

Generic-Giant-Spider

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIE!

claps loudly, looking around and giving venomous glares to any that have yet to join in on the applause

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
today is my 20st birthday, which oddly coincides with the round number of 97 days of continuous Shoutbox ban

You joined the Codex when you were 16? I would have figured you were at least two years older.

Also guess that one 30+ year old Pole who doesn't like when I talk about them never had a chance. :lol:

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
and look, this is what I was talking about. terminal autism.
how the fuck USA is even functioning if people there wait, it doesn't. I don't have any further questions.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Imagine being a 30 year old with a crush on a teenage boy, couldn't be me. :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
today is my 20st birthday, which oddly coincides with the round number of 97 days of continuous Shoutbox ban
In celebration of your birthday, please enjoy this free holiday!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom