Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It's like a reunion of alts around here.

Incuding me, sort of.

fork

Joining Codex, that's not the hard part. It's letting go.
:badnews:

So what you're saying is that you're a weak faggot?
No, I am saying that you are a dumb butthurt faggot who has been neglected and bullied during childhood and as such feels the need to take posts on rpgcodex.net seriously.

Funny that you say this, yet it was you who deleted his account "because codex went to shit". Lo and behold you are still on Codex bitching about drama.

Do some self-retrospective before you open that foul mouth of yours.

Now who takes posts on Codex seriously, lol.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Maxie self-nuked. You're petitioning the wrong people.

If I were to produce Maxie, let's say bring him back, would there be a promise -- a pinky swear if you will -- that he would be given proper respect and Shoutbox access with no strings attached??? Let's face it, everybody deep down misses Maxie. He's a Codex staple, a mainstay, a shoe-in.

Just look in your heart and let Maxie in.

sips one out for the boy

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If I were to produce Maxie, let's say bring him back, would there be a promise -- a pinky swear if you will -- that he would be given proper respect and Shoutbox access with no strings attached

Nuking his account doesn't get him out of the Star Stable challenge as far as I'm aware.

Can't handle the bacon

LET MAXIE LIVE
If I were to produce Maxie, let's say bring him back, would there be a promise -- a pinky swear if you will -- that he would be given proper respect and Shoutbox access with no strings attached??? Let's face it, everybody deep down misses Maxie. He's a Codex staple, a mainstay, a shoe-in.

Just look in your heart and let Maxie in.

sips one out for the boy
FREE MAXIE! FREE MAXIE!

C'mon join in you buncha nerds.

WHEN I SAY "FREE" YOU SAY "MAXIE."

FREE!
You are such a pathetic little simpcuck faggot. If I ever had any amount of respect for you, it just got flushed down the toilet. Seethe some more for your schizophrenic mutt, desperate loser. Cry me a river.

Can't handle the bacon

Generic Giant Faggot and the rest of maxiegang storming DU's private resort restaurant, colorized.

"THE FISH WANT TO LIVE!!"

Generic-Giant-Spider

You are such a pathetic little simpcuck faggot. If I ever had any amount of respect for you, it just got flushed down the toilet. Seethe some more for your schizophrenic mutt, desperate loser. Cry me a river.

You'll never be able to enter a suburban neighborhood and not be given dirty looks by the white collar residents nor will you ever be able to safely traverse such hallowed grounds without a police cruiser tailing you closely.

You will never know that joy.

No matter what happens or who you befriend or what you're told, you will always be Liberal and you will always be a murky-skinned nigga. And that's hard facts, nigga. Now free Maxie so he can send this clown back to the CIRCUS. HELL YEAH.

Generic-Giant-Spider

How Liberal thinks he looks to everyone:

46097_2x3.jpg

How Liberal actually looks to everyone:

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't handle the bacon

*steps on spider with rubber boot*

Damn infestation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom