Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FREE KINGCOMRADE (ALSO ANDHAIRA)

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
Now is the time for shitposters of the Codex to stand up and demand their rights.

Little men with big erasers are trying to change our history, getting rid of shitposters is just the first step in consoletarding our community, the truth is DU wants to change it into an unremarkable forum for video game enthusiasts (fuck video games), trying to get Call of Duty's audience to pay his hosting bills. How much are the jews paying you, DU? Can we get an estimate? I THOUGHT NOT.

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
;DROP DATABASE;-- said:
Bye Atheist. :salute:
And who will request "freedom" for you?

I like to think of myself as a martyr so it's cool if no one does.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
I just got an e-mail notification from Youtube this morning:
Andhaira has posted a comment on your profile:
The Ummah WILL be victorious. Occupied Palestine SHALL be restored to US. The tyranny of the Israelis, the modern day Nazis, shall at long last come to a bloody end.

You can reply to this comment by visiting your comments page.
I second the motion to unban the little goatfucker, I'd prefer not to have him harassing me all across the internet out of boredom/mental illness/sexual frustration.

Oh, and I hadn't heard that KC was banned, but that should be undone too - most def. not a bro thing to do.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Since Jaesun became the mod of GRP/gd/ there was some incline. He is like a lite version of what I would do - moving only rare shit shooter threads where they belong. Better than nothing, but bro - pump up the pressure.

Coyote

Arcane
He posted a topic that someone retardoed, leading him to spam the OP in a bunch of unrelated GRPGD threads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom