Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FInally some gay sex in Mass Effect! Hepler confirms it!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm tired of seeing posters on the Codex fall for this poor troll. Stop being gullible.

2yy47dg.png

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Maybe someone should arrange for Gaider to be fucked up the ass by a million horny pakis? Just dress him up as a goat and we're all set.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
You don't think a million horny pakis would see the difference between Gaider and a goat? You fucking racist. I wouldn't even wish Gaider's ass on my most archest enemy.

Leave a million horny pakis and their sexy goats alone.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Andyman Messiah said:
You don't think a million horny pakis would see the difference between Gaider and a goat? You fucking racist.
Obviously they could, we're just talking about bit of cosplay to get them horny. Once the dick is in the hole it doesn't matter if the hole is Goat or Gaider.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
You don't think much about goats do you?

Hey, let me tell you something, once you go goat, you can fucking sail a boat, my friend. If you know what I mean.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
That's fake and old.

Anyway, why do you people associate sexual intercourse between man and goat with pakistan specifically?

It's a common practice in any rural area, it doesn't help the poor caprine animals that they have just the right height.

Esquilax

Arcane
Excidium, I believe that Furious Flaming Faggot's Magna Mundi LP is probably somewhat responsible for this.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Nothing better than a 200lb snatch. If you know what I mean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom